Fast Buds 1'st FastBuds Grow LSD-25 & West Coast OG

vaporizing/dabbing it... you can also put it in a bowl inbetween 2 beds of bud or roll it into a skinny worm and put it in the middle of the joint to supercharge it
Ok
I just watched a video on youtube, there's a bunch, looks pretty simple to do. I will definately try this

Old school learning new tricks :cooldance:

nothing better than some fishing with good friends and some @FastBuds LSD-25!!!
CAM02786.jpg
CAM02787.jpg
CAM02788.jpg
where ya at my fishing buddy @Bailey ?!?!?! :d5: @Fuggzy you fish also right?!?!

Nice joint and lovely brown trout bro yeah can't beat it
it was actually a rainbow its hard to see the colors with the sunlight.. and i love these raw papers, only taste the bud!
Fishing is good for the soul... Being out with nature, I love it!
yea man the LSD is perfect for being with friends and outdoors! theres quite a few of us that like fishing as well

Your fishing pictures made me realize I don't have my license yet, so I went for a walk on this cool sunny day into my lil slice of heaven. I bought this old farm years ago with literally 10 trees on it, there's now 3000+ all the volunteers that have come up, I went on a tree planting rampage for a few years. :) I used to go days without seeing birds here, now there are many, I love it! I also grow and let grow milk weed plants so the Monarch butterfly can lay thier eggs, tis the only plant they use and it's been devastated in North America mostly by herbicides.

A sit down to enjoy some @FastBuds LSD-25

Last edited:
Back