Fast Buds 1'st FastBuds Grow LSD-25 & West Coast OG

so i checked the ladies this morning and there are NO NEW SIGNS of nute burn(what i believe was wrong due to a little early feeding) this just shows how different these plants are even though they are from the same species... they each have their own personalities and their own needs/desires... its great... i have a feeling my next grow will only have 1-2 strain included in it to make things a little more simple bur i dont regret doing the mixed grow as of yet! hahah
ANYWAYS... Im not planning feeding/watering today but if they do dry out i will only provide them with the micro's and ph'd water and no sinsi grow untill they get a cpl more days under their belt....

So wait a minute. Your telling me I can have the leaves?
7619fb65.gif

Day 12 Pics will be Up in a cpl hrs!!!

figured id let them perk up a little after their morning watering before their photo-shoot ;)

DAY 12: They are all looking nice at the moment. Today i fed them only the root mass expanders(micros) and no sensi grow. When should i resume a lighter sensi grow feed as i am trying to follow tangs schedual.
West Coast OG: Still at 2" but looking fine
cam01533-jpg.547773

UP SKIRT SHOT
cam01535-jpg.547772

cam01537-jpg.547771

LSD-25: She's at ~1.75"
cam01527-jpg.547775

cam01529-jpg.547774

I havent seen much measurable vertical growth for a cpl days in all of them, is my LED too close? its at 24" from the tallest at the moment. otherwise i have few concerns at the moment and are letting them do their thing. when i feed/water them they each get 240ml of water/nutes every other day. does this sound about right? i dont wanna drown my roots. Anyways i want to thank everyone for being here with me for this its a special moment in time for us :thanks:

Last edited:
Back