CAM01577.jpg
CAM01579.jpg
CAM01581.jpg

They were Fed
2ML/L of the following: Piranha, Tarantula, voodoo juice, carboload

1ML/L of Sensi Grow A&B
PPM: 265ish
PH: 6.4

**UPDATE **DAY 17: Sensi Grow A&B were both uped to 1.2ml/l...The inner core was still kinda moist so i just watered/fed the outer core/ring with 500ml each. I also upped their feed as per tang's schedual to 1.2ml/l for the sensi grow, i also added 1 ml/l of CALMAG, 2ml/l Tarantula,2ml/l Voodoo juice and 2ml/l of carboload. I will resume piranha in the 1st and 2nd flowering week.
PPM:369
PH: 6.1
Soil PH:6.8
Tent Perameters:
Group Shot
cam01726-jpg.549446

West Coast OG: About 2.5" Tall
cam01717-jpg.549448
cam01724-jpg.549449
cam01721-jpg.549450
cam01720-jpg.549451

LSD-25: about 2.5" as well
lsd1-jpg.549464
lsd3-jpg.549463
lsd-jpg.549462
lsdd-jpg.549465

What do you guys think? any ideas/input? i was thinking of using @A-Train's ponytail method but not sure......

Last edited:
Ponytailing works well as a training method. Do some with and some without to see if it's something you want to use in the future. But I learned it from @Chester he's the man
ahh ok but is there certain strains or certain characteristics in a plant you look for if/before you would ponytail it? i guess what im tryin to say is there certain strains you WOULDNT ponytail and why?

they're coming nicely! I'll pull up a seat for this grow mate:weed:
Glad to have ya my friend! the more the merrier!

I'm going to go study more about ponytailing as a training method and if u decide to go for it bro it'll be interesting to see the results

today they were fed 250mls each at the inner core as it was almost dry. they were fed at :1.2ml/l of sensi grow A&B,1 ml/l of CALMAG, 2ml/l Tarantula,2ml/l Voodoo juice and 2ml/l of carboload. i fed them lighter so hopefully tomorrow all the moisture will be distributed through the whole pot. they are looking great tho. the fan is defenitly strengthing the stems.I like the effect so much i added a clip on fan to the mix and everything is looking very groovy my friends:doc1:
Ponytailing works well as a training method. Do some with and some without to see if it's something you want to use in the future. But I learned it from @Chester he's the man
i probably wont be ponytailing any of these 2 fast buds plants but i do have an Auto AK-47 that i think i will be doing it to for shits and gigs

Those plants are looking nice man!! Can't wait to see how this turns out
thank you i was just talkng to @Herbisaur about when i should switch my LED's bloom switch on as it has 2 switches. one is grow and the other is bloom... I wanna give them the most light they can take without going over... glad to have ya along for the ride! should be a good one....

Back