Fast Buds 1'st FastBuds Grow LSD-25 & West Coast OG

I am sure you will get it in time. :D
thats what i like to hear! im very impressed with the lights and tent so far @MarshydroTina and when i have both lights on with both grow and bloom switches on what is my total watts per square foot in your 3.25'x3.25' tent? i want to make sure i have the accurate specs for my grow journals. and the plants seem to LOVE the LED at 15" from the top i was even considering moving it down a LITTLE more but i dont know if i wanna push my luck haha :)

thats what i like to hear! im very impressed with the lights and tent so far @MarshydroTina and when i have both lights on with both grow and bloom switches on what is my total watts per square foot in your 3.25'x3.25' tent? i want to make sure i have the accurate specs for my grow journals. and the plants seem to LOVE the LED at 15" from the top i was even considering moving it down a LITTLE more but i dont know if i wanna push my luck haha :)
That's pretty close what do mars recommended.
I'm just like ureself always pushing my luck lol

i mean you wll never REALLY KNOW the limits unless you push them a little bit... im sorta a believer in that with nutes if u push her just to the point where she gets a SLIGHT amount of nute burn that means shes just over what she can handle and u know that your right on her limits

DAY 20:
The Ak showed pistils last night before lights off so that makes all 4 are showing sex! they are gettin thirsty! i fed them another 500ml each. as per tangs new schedule i stopped voodoo juice,and tarantula and started B-52, sensizyme and rhino skin.
PPM:373
PH: 6.5
Now the possible BAD news......
we MIGHT have a hermi in the tent.... :grump: its the FastBuds West Coast OG :( i tried to get the best pics i could... i did manage to get a blurry pic of her/its pistils in the first pic (top node)

cam01784-jpg.550705

now the node in question is the one with side branches and its on the Left side branch to the left of the stipule don't know if i spelled that right.. but as u can see if u zoom in it kinda looks like a ball and not tear drop shape. if you guys cant tell just from the pic i guess the only thing that will tell us is time i guess...
cam01785-jpg.550703

Quick Group Shot While I Had The Chance
cam01787-jpg.550702

cam01788-jpg.550701

I stared, I squinted, but hey I can't see the hermy. Nice grow, will be following as the LSD is one plant I want to grow in the future. (seed collection is getting ridiculous)

I stared, I squinted, but hey I can't see the hermy. Nice grow, will be following as the LSD is one plant I want to grow in the future. (seed collection is getting ridiculous)
thanks for the feed back man! and yea the LSD has given me absolutely no problems as of yet...(fingers crosses AND knock on wood) haha and i know what u are talking about there! when the elvis finishes his grow on the Gorilla Glue i am most definitely ordering a 5pack of them and a 5 pack of the LSD!

Last edited:
DAY 21
ok i talked to @FastBuds and put up a little better pic(still not the greatest) but they said they think it could just be a hollow calyx :)
so last night they were feeling light so i watered them with plain tap water ph'd at 6.3 and there is no new signs of nute burn since the last feeding :) the LSD-25 is just as they said a very hardy plant she BARELY burnt and she is starting to get thirsty! I would love to just do a full FastBuds only grow and do every strain they offer in grows of 4 plants at a time i could get it done in about 4 grows. less when i get my larger/other tent! BUT im REALLY looking forward to gettin more fastbud seeds when im financially able to as these were the only 2 that i had :(
i am all about american genetics/seedbanks but i do have to pay homage to the European seedbanks obviously because they laid the foundation for us... ANYWHO enough of my thoughts and on to some pics of the girls!
West Coast OG: started leaf tucking yesterday on her and the LSD shes 4.75" tall
og-top-jpg.551045

She has a slight lean that im tryin to fix
og-side-jpg.551044

1460129575537_part_1460129575476-jpg.550996

Pony tailed her to promote side branching
12988131_10209887435489175_342846320_n-jpg.551091

12968646_10209887435609178_2047446561_n-jpg.551090

cam01804-jpg.551084

cam01818-jpg.551082

cam01805-jpg.551083

LSD-25: about 4.5" tall tucking leaves as well as pony tailed. Her side branches are pretty damn long already!
lsd-top-1-jpg.551046

lsd-top-close-jpg.551054

lsd-side-2-jpg.551053

lsd-side-close-up-jpg.551052

lsd-side-jpg.551051

cam01808-jpg.551079

cam01815-jpg.551078

cam01806-jpg.551080

cam01807-jpg.551081

Ok guys thats all i have for today! what do yall think so far for 21 days?

Last edited:
Looking good in here bud. I believe the same way you do as far as the nutes. But I do it a little later in life. Once they get to about 30 days I push the base nutes up to see what they can handle. Once I get the slight tip burn I'll give a plain water 2 times then I'll back off the base nutes by .5ml/L and I know they are getting all they want but not too much.

Looking good in here bud. I believe the same way you do as far as the nutes. But I do it a little later in life. Once they get to about 30 days I push the base nutes up to see what they can handle. Once I get the slight tip burn I'll give a plain water 2 times then I'll back off the base nutes by .5ml/L and I know they are getting all they want but not too much.
ok if my last feed on day 19 my grow nutes were at 1.2ml/l . total ppm was around 375 i believe and a cpl showed slight tip burn and a little burn toward the center of the leaf. which is why i just gave them all ph'd water. what would be your reccomendation to start feeding them again? should i got back to 1ml/l or continue the 1.2ml/l since its been a cpl days and they are a little bigger and might be able to handle it? i understand that you dont start till day 30 but if you or anyone could try and give me a reccomendation of where to start feeding again as far as ml/l. and hows the ponytailing looking to you?
Thank you for stopping in A-Train! im trying to get this grow log's traffic up :)

The ponytailing looks perfect I'm sure you are seeing the results it doesn't take very long. And I would feed 5 or more days @1ml/L then go up to 1.5 and watch. I'm sure they will handle the 1.5 by day 25 then once they are doing a little better and getting bigger then you'll most likely be able to go to 2ml/L that's where MOST of my strains stay

Back