Fast Buds 1'st FastBuds Grow LSD-25 & West Coast OG

I'm not an expert but that looks good!

What's the idea behind leaf tucking? Do you tuck bigger fan leaves? Don't quite get it from just the pictures

Also, what do you use to ponytail?

Good luck with your girls!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm not an expert but that looks good!
What's the idea behind leaf tucking? Do you tuck bigger fan leaves? Don't quite get it from just the pictures
Also, what do you use to ponytail?
Good luck with your girls!
thank you... ok ill try to explain this the best way i can as i am a noob just passing on what i have learned from the help of this community here on AFN.... leaf tucking is meant to expose lower bud sites/side branches. it takes some time by slowly bending the fan leaves down which are above the sidebranch/node you want to expose, so you have to kinda manulally wrap the above fan leaf below the side branch/bud site you want to expose to more light in order to grow. they obv cant grow if the fan leaf i blocking them . but i realised that i could EASILY snap off the stem to the fan leaf that i wanted to tuck under the bud site do i slowly put the lower side branch leaves on top of the fan leaves and let the young sidebranch leaves i just put ontop of the fan leave collect its light and sent its energy to the attached branch making it grow past the fan leaf... i attached the best pic i have that represents what i just talked about so you can use as a reference for my rambling.... whooo that was alot.... damn i need to take a dab quick.... :hookah:
og1-jpg.551250

and i just use regular garden twing that @Fuggzy told me is just made out of the same stuff they make burlap sacks out of... i got like 100 ft for $3 at lowes/walmart in the gardening section

Definitely makes sense and I will try with my LSD 25 that I just popped yesterday!
Waiting for it to breakthrough!!
do you got a grow log tarted yet? or are you planning on doing one? If you are you should put a link to it in your sig so ppl can see it and come check it out! :cheers: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
cool think I'll watch how this progresses if you don't mind keke
haha no, i dont mind at all... i have 2 other plants in my tent from 2 other breeders and they are gettin the same treatment if u wanna see how it effects different stains check out my other grow log in my sig. i think we will like how these ladies turn out as long as all goes well :thumbsup::smokeout::bong:

DAY 22
Well it was meant to be a lazy sat with no pics but i said the hell with all that and had some fun!
The tent has had a nice subtle smell in it the since preflowers have begun:biggrin: What do you think so far @FastBuds ? the empy pistil hasnt grown at all on the OG :cheers:
Today they were fed 500ml each of: 1Ml/L Sensi Grow A&B
2Ml/L of:B-52,Carboload,Sensizyme,Rhino Skin, CalMag
Water PH:6.5
PPM:432 (i have no idea how its higher when u used less nutes unless it has to do with my tap water? I checked the PPM of my O2'd water and its 58
Soil PH:7.0
Temp/RH
temp-jpg.551571

LSD-25
I heard fungi is beneficial to the roots so i put a cpl of my my Golden Teachers with the LSD for the pic.. maybe they whispered dirty lessons in her ear ;) No i didnt leave them there.
lsd-fungus-jpg.551582
lsd-whole-2-jpg.551576
lsd-whole-jpg.551575
lsd-side-jpg.551577

West Coast OG
og-whole-jpg.551581
og-branch-jpg.551580
og-branch-close-jpg.551579
og-side-jpg.551578

Last edited:
Back