Fast Buds 1'st FastBuds Grow LSD-25 & West Coast OG

wonky weather, just gave the girls the strongest feed yet today and damn artic wind has dropped the humidity in the tent to 30, and I'm in Florida

wonky weather, just gave the girls the strongest feed yet today and damn artic wind has dropped the humidity in the tent to 30, and I'm in Florida
if you have to get some wet rags and hang them in your tent... make sure to change rags every day or so to avoid mold... a spray bottle works well also... before i got my humidifier i used both these methods together and worked fine

I think ure out the water with the OG trip I'll still keep my fingers crossed for you bro just incase.
There really sprouting out those side branches with the ponytailing keep up the good work

I think ure out the water with the OG trip I'll still keep my fingers crossed for you bro just incase.
There really sprouting out those side branches with the ponytailing keep up the good work
i think we are good also it was just weird to see something like that and scared me. thank you for the compliment! i think i make it morw work than its necessary because i check on the tent about 4 times a day and make adjustments to the fan leaves an stuff because these little buggers grow damn wuick i almost always see some kinda growth when i check its cool... no im assuming the real stretch is yet to come am i right? like the side branching and main cola? im trying to get a idea of how big they will be in 4 days when i move....

Day 23: water uptake has increased ive noticed in the past cpl days. ive been thinking of watering them more for the past cpl day but decided to wait as to not give them too much too early...i just now fed them 500ml of the same nute ratio's as yesterday and re-tailed the same fan leaves as yesterday, this should be this set of nodes last ponytail then its on the the next node... i plan on doing this for the next node than stopping and when the side branches are long enough i will LST them to do the "bowl training method" as i seen on grow pot cheaply. that channel is a wealth of info and i am very grateful for it. my plants are starting to out grow the light i feel and cannot wait to get my other LED in the tent on thurs.

i returned the light back up to 20" now to promote stretch. my other LED will be here wed im pretty excited to get some proper coverage as they have "outgrown" this single LED...

@tripaholic88 I feel like everything you're doing is perfect lol makes me feel like I'm underachieving! I think raising the lights will make those girls really take off. My lsd is growing an inch a day. She's 10.5 inches y'all today. For a while I was worried she would only be a foot tall by the end, but now I'm worried she'll be 3 feet tall! How tall are your girls now?

@tripaholic88 how often do you water? I gave my girl 500ml today and they already seem thirsty again just 12 hours later! I saw a rhino journal from @scally420 and he said around day 24 his girl was drinking a liter a day! Of course his rhino was double the size of mine at this point. I'm confused because I've seen people say "overwatering comes from watering too frequently, not from the actual quantity of water given in one session" but I supposed it's about both? Is the goal to find an amount that they'll consume every 24 hours? That way I can water everyday? Last grow I'd soak them all down and 5 days later it would be almost completely dry and I'd water again. This round I was watering every other day at first, but after vacation it became every 3-4 days because I jumped to 900ml and it was too much to water every other day. That's why I only did 500ml today because I wanted to get back on the every other day plan. Anyway how do you do yours?

Back