Mephisto Genetics 1Sky Trys Mephisto with Amare SE450 & A-Train's Nute Schedule

Only1Sky

The only way out is in.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dinafem, Sweet Seeds, Mephisto, HSO
Trying out my first Mephisto strains; the 4-20 Promo plus one:

Sour Livers, Stilton Special, Northern Cheese Haze, plus a Ripley's OG.

The magic will come from Amare's fabulous SE450 light and a modified Advanced Nutrients schedule, courtesy of @A-Train. Click here to view it.

The rest of the set-up is pretty basic:
- Coco/perlite 70/30 in fabric 3 gal pots, except the Ripley's OG which gets a 5 gal pot
- 4'x4' Gorilla tent (gonna get crowed !!)
- 3 fans (intake, exhaust, oscillating tower for interior circulation)
- RO water, Blue Labs pen, Control Wizard Accurate pH8 meter, lots of Temp/RH meters.
- One novice weed farmer with a single grow under his belt

IMG_3486.JPG

Feel free to tag along & chime-in anytime.

Whats up man. Im here to hang out if its ok...

Thats a nice strain list hopefulky they respond well.

I would like to give credit to TaNg as well. I started with using his base AN schedule about a year nd a half ago and went from there. Dude is a pioneer od the auto game and inspired a lot of what you see here . The rest of this feed came from trial and error and needing to up the game to keep up underthe Amare SE450UVB. Herez the most current schedule my friend Only is refferring to.

Day 1 to day 5= Roots Excellurator Gold

Day 5 to day 20 = 1ml/L - Sensi Grow A and B / B52 / Rhino Skin 2ml/L - Vodoo Juice

Day 20 to day 30 = 2ml/L - Sensi Grow A and B / cal/mag / Sensizyme / Rhino Skin 1ml/L - B52 / Liquid W-8

Day 30 to day 35 = 2ml/L - Sensi Grow A and B / cal/mag / Vodoo Juice / Rhino Skin 1ml/L Liquid W-8

Day 35 to day 40 = 2ml/L - Sensi Bloom A and B / cal/mag / Massive / Vodoo Juice / Rhino Skin 1ml/L - Liquid W-8 .5ml/L - Mammoth P

Day 40 to day 45 = 2ml/L - Sensi Bloom A and B / cal/mag / Massive / Sensizyme 1ml/L - B52 / Liquid W-8 .5ml/L - Mammoth P

Day 45 to day 55 = 2ml/L - Sensi Bloom A and B / cal/mag / Massive / Finisher 1ml/L - B52 / Liquid W-8 .5ml/ - Mammoth P

Day 55 til finish = 3ml/L Herculean Harvest each watering except DENSE days

Green Planet DENSE = 2 Grams/L applied 3 to 5 times between day 55 and chop on water only day during flush with at least 3 days between applications

RECHARGE - 1 time weekly applied at double strength from sprout til chop

SLF100 - applied with RECHARGE one time weekly at 5ml/gal from sprout til chop

@Only1Sky are you using everything in this feed?. Were ypu able to find the GP Dense?
Yep, got it all. (And I cheated today and misted the babies with a couple of spritzes of BioTabs Boom-Boom spray !)

Most of the AN things that I didn't already have I was able to get from Amazon, including the SLF-100, Heruclean Harvest, and Roots Excellurator.
Three Green Planet items (Massive, Finisher & Liquid W-8) I got online from Hydrobuilder.

Interesting you should ask about the GP Dense. Apparently I didn't order it at the time that I got the other things -- probably because I wasn't happy with the pricing and shipping options. So now, in looking over my orders and the bottles in my "kitchen" -- it seems I never did order it. Oops. So I just finished another search and decided to order it up from Amazon. I'm hoping it will arrive well before I need it.

I was just asking bc its hard to get and if you can the shipping is unreal. Its not a must have but if ypu come accross it resonably affordable i reccomend trying it.
(Edit) just saw you got it. Hope shipping didnt kill ya... youll be happy with the results after flower and it doesnt take much so itll last

Last edited:
Back