DAY 38
FEEDING DAY
20170322_103930-jpg.720015

FLORAGROW 5 ML
FLORAMICRO 2.5 ML
FLORABLOOM 5 ML
CALMAG 2.5 ML
PH 6.3
THE ABOVE WAS ADDED TO 5 LITRE OF SPRING WATER AND THEY GOT 2.5 LITRE EACH.
TEMPS 28
RH 36

Blueberry cheese
20170322_103317.jpg
20170322_103326.jpg
20170322_103450.jpg
20170322_103338.jpg
20170322_103504.jpg
20170322_103458.jpg
20170322_103417.jpg

Shes going to be a fast finnisher just as zambeza said .
She now has that classic musky cheese smell aswell and her flowers are looking as if there going to be chuncky wich im happy about

We're glad to see her healthy. :baby:
Yeah im happy with her now after the patches i mentioned i was worried about she soldiered through .
My mum is growing another wwxl and this thing is perfect n huge ill grab some pics next time im there her first one was weak n slow so she pulled it but this onw wow .
The blueberry cheese above is frosting up nicley aswell

Here an update sry for the blurple pics.. Plants sprayed with Overgrow this morningView attachment 719998family pic.. Day one was march 7 making these 16 daysView attachment 719999 JTR mutated leaf.second set looks like in may mutate as well.. Some spots developing on first leaves..View attachment 720000PP xxl some spoting on 1st leaves new growth looks healthyView attachment 720001pp xxl .. Same point as other Power plantView attachment 720003last PP same as other 2.. At this point the new growrh looks healthy. All plants seem a bit behind par but i feel all six are doing okay.. The plants are using the Elite nutrient line and are at 600ish ppm, supplemented with cal mag and silica.. I have been making it a point to bottom feed to get the roots to the bottom.. Last feed did include a top feed to keep the coco moist.. All feeds have been set to 5.6 pH since im in coco... The gogrow light is at a 18/6 schedule..Temps have been 67f-71f and rh in the 60's... I will take better ( non-blurple) pics after i finish my on call rotation and an update with exact feed amounts will be included.. The temps being a bit low may be a factor for the slower than average growth, but all 6 testers seeds were planted.... Peace

Thanks for detailed information. Keep up us to date with the deformation of the leaf if possible. If you get a chance for some daylight photos it would be awsome. :cheers:

Thanks for detailed information. Keep up us to date with the deformation of the leaf if possible. If you get a chance for some daylight photos it would be awsome. :cheers:
Absolutely on better pics, and information.. I was on my way to work this morning..

Okay guys here pics in flouro light,, much better
image.jpeg
this is JTR with the mutated leaves.. The newest set still developing looks as if it will mutate as well, she may overcome this and will be given a fair chance
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
and two more pics on the leaves
image.jpeg
JTR # 2 she has some fat ole leaves
image.jpeg
JTR [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG].. More fat leaves!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Power Plants 1-2-3.. All look healthy, the first true leafs do have some spotting but im not concerend at this point, when the plants get bigger, i will defol some of the lower leaves as ive always done.. Hey @zambezaseeds are these by chance heavy or light feeders in your experience with development and pre-release test grows??

Okay guys here pics in flouro light,, much betterView attachment 720337this is JTR with the mutated leaves.. The newest set still developing looks as if it will mutate as well, she may overcome this and will be given a fair chanceView attachment 720343View attachment 720344 and two more pics on the leavesView attachment 720338JTR # 2 she has some fat ole leavesView attachment 720339JTR [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG].. More fat leaves!!View attachment 720340View attachment 720341 View attachment 720342Power Plants 1-2-3.. All look healthy, the first true leafs do have some spotting but im not concerend at this point, when the plants get bigger, i will defol some of the lower leaves as ive always done.. Hey @zambezaseeds are these by chance heavy or light feeders in your experience with development and pre-release test grows??

We belive that Cannabis plants should not be fed too intensively in general. Its all about simulating the nature, if you feed the plants too much, they will not be even close to fighting for survival and simply turn into a couch potatoes. The plant should get a chance to adapt to the environment and find food rather than have it handed on a plate at all times. Unless there is a specific reason for that, we do not recommend agressive feeding schedules.

As for the plants, they seem to be doing quite fine except the weird leafed JTR, keep it up with data collection if possible. :pass:

Back