Indoor Zambeza Seeds Monster Test Thread

Dear @zambezaseeds, as someone has no foot in this whatsoever, and have just been reading along..

I must say im not buying any zambeza seeds anytime soon.

your attempt to try and shift blame for this is quite frankly laughable...

The CannaZone test team consists of some best growers on the planet.. thats why they are the cannaZone test team !

when they fail across the board, and they tell you these are the first failed beans in years... you don't ask for PH,, u fucking go DAMN , we are doing something wrong here !!

AND i have never heard of comercial auto strains released before at least f5-f6 for stability.. we all know, they are f3 or more means, they are F3

just my 2cent

REally hope u get it sorted

Cheers

@Tripaholic88 – Both plants seem to grow quite ok, they represent totally different genetics, so it is natural that they show differences in the growth patterm. Nycd, Power Kush
o yes, i know they are different strains with different grow patterns haha:toke:
in my logs i report what i see thats all, just so everyone knows whats happening.:d5:

@zambezaseeds i have to say im disappointed in the way you have blamed everyone but not taken any resposibility.
When its issues all over you have to step back n go what has went wrong .
F3 is poor i knew it had plenty rudy genes compared to other breeders who go f5 to f7
My blueberry cheese is healthy just dissapointed that the vigours growth wasnt there that im used too .
I grew photoperiod plants for 10 years and im so glad i didnt try ure genetics first as i wouldnt be part of this autoflower movment .

Ps not trying to be a hatter just being honest

Here you go,

Day 2

OGBG
006.JPG

Day 2

NLXL
007.JPG

Ok, sooo...lots going on, not much positive stuff. But...

I am thrilled that my cold stunted Choco Candy is recovering and reviving in the AeroGarden!

0a61634b7d30dbb261e4c978641f9b7e.jpg

This seed was dropped on 03/02, sprouted normally, then the first set of leaves stopped growing and shriveled. On the photo, you can clearly see the shriveled tips followed by healthy, green growth on the base of the set of leaves! The roots are growing as well, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Since this is a photo plant, it should be able to recover completely before blooming. [emoji106] [emoji2]

And I also have a baby.

543b1b39d06593781e919bd12a0ccf3e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

@zambezaseeds
New York City Diesel
Day 42
This girl is flowering very fast, i like it! lets see how she does this week, we should see some good weight put on hopefully:thumbsup:
feeds on both strains are
remo Micro,bloom astroflower,natures candy are all @ 7ml/G
Botanicare Calmag+ is @ 7ml/G
PH 6.2
and i gave them 2 feedings of mammoth P and 1 feeding of recharge this past week:shooty:
DSCN6737.JPG
DSCN6739.JPG
DSCN6740.JPG
DSCN6741.JPG
DSCN6742.JPG
DSCN6744.JPG
DSCN6745.JPG

Power Kush
Day 42
not bulking up as fast as the NYCD but she is flowering away nicely and is nice and frosty already
DSCN6746.JPG
DSCN6747.JPG
DSCN6748.JPG
DSCN6749.JPG
DSCN6750.JPG
DSCN6751.JPG
DSCN6752.JPG

Im getting chilled looking at all that frost!
not too bad i do have to say!if they woulda grown maybe another 10" these would have been some nice plants but the genetics are a fast finisher so im happy with them if zambeza is happy!

Back