Indoor Zambeza Seeds Monster Test Thread

@zambezaseeds
New York City Diesel
Day 42
This girl is flowering very fast, i like it! lets see how she does this week, we should see some good weight put on hopefully:thumbsup:
feeds on both strains are
remo Micro,bloom astroflower,natures candy are all @ 7ml/G
Botanicare Calmag+ is @ 7ml/G
PH 6.2
and i gave them 2 feedings of mammoth P and 1 feeding of recharge this past week:shooty:
View attachment 719324 View attachment 719325 View attachment 719326 View attachment 719327 View attachment 719328 View attachment 719329 View attachment 719330

Power Kush
Day 42
not bulking up as fast as the NYCD but she is flowering away nicely and is nice and frosty already
View attachment 719331 View attachment 719332 View attachment 719333 View attachment 719334 View attachment 719335 View attachment 719336 View attachment 719337
Looking great bro

011.JPG

Hey look at that, feeling a few positive waves come in again. Such is nature, up and down... all to balance. Let's hope for the best of what remains!

:vibes:

Over here, AeroGarden has saved the day! Both babies seem pretty happy.

Choco Candy Baby on the right, and Choco Candy Survivor is on the left. I promise I'll try to remember to get root shots tomorrow. These girls will be ready for their permanent homes very soon!

c8a706ab11ee3c82b7bcb36828620e2c.jpg

A closer look at the survivor girl. I see a second set of leaves coming up. [emoji106] [emoji16]

e09a23fe09132f3bbefd16cb234d6138.jpg

The stronger of the two will be re-vegged and turned into a bonsai.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Here an update sry for the blurple pics.. Plants sprayed with Overgrow this morning
image.jpeg
family pic.. Day one was march 7 making these 16 days
image.jpeg
JTR mutated leaf.second set looks like in may mutate as well.. Some spots developing on first leaves..PP xxl some spoting on 1st leaves new growth looks healthy
image.jpeg
pp xxl .. Same point as other Power plant
image.jpeg
last PP same as other 2.. At this point the new growrh looks healthy. All plants seem a bit behind par but i feel all six are doing okay.. The plants are using the Elite nutrient line and are at 600ish ppm, supplemented with cal mag and silica.. I have been making it a point to bottom feed to get the roots to the bottom.. Last feed did include a top feed to keep the coco moist.. All feeds have been set to 5.6 pH since im in coco... The gogrow light is at a 18/6 schedule..Temps have been 67f-71f and rh in the 60's... I will take better ( non-blurple) pics after i finish my on call rotation and an update with exact feed amounts will be included.. The temps being a bit low may be a factor for the slower than average growth, but all 6 testers seeds were planted.... Peace.... Edit: i removed one pic that was mislabled as a ppxxl, which was a double of the Mutated JTR

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Back