Dinafem Yozhik Grow #6 - Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD Auto

I have to say, just from a strictly growing perspective, this strain is FUCKING AWESOME!

Absolutely issue free grow from germination to harvest.
Not a hint of nute burn or deficiencies.
The nugs are as frosty and sticky as fuck.
They are a trimmer's wet dream.
All budsites, even lower ones, generate HARD compact, sticky nugs.
No wastage, no fluffy popcorn.

I love this strain.
Seriously - it's PERFECT.

EUREKA!

It's being doing my head in, trying to describe the smell of the Industrial Plant CBD Auto.
There is a definite citrus scent from them - to my nose - heavily leaning towards sweet lemon.
But there is this 'other' scent, which takes away some of the sweetness.
At first I described it as being sour - but the more I fought with it, it wasn't sour.

It was umami, or 'savoury'.

Then, whilst trimming one of the girls, it hit me.
Liver.

Yep.
You read that correctly.
The umami undertone is like the odour of cooking liver - like when making homemade liver pate.

Try and wrap your head around THAT aroma.
Sweet citrus with an undertone of liver pate.

:peek:

The final girl has come down, on Day 70.

OqPyAqeA.jpg

Tgvup2sf.jpg

DrZzQnrC.jpg

p3Zjt0vs.jpg

rmuiocnD.jpg

tuDdUlMA.jpg

lpLg3NUI.jpg

A4hqW5ac.jpg

MWPyCZOa.jpg

togBlDZZ.jpg

BKVymPws.jpg

come check the gear.......... and get Mark's ear.........TOMORROW........
P1040267 (1).JPG

EUREKA!

It's being doing my head in, trying to describe the smell of the Industrial Plant CBD Auto.
There is a definite citrus scent from them - to my nose - heavily leaning towards sweet lemon.
But there is this 'other' scent, which takes away some of the sweetness.
At first I described it as being sour - but the more I fought with it, it wasn't sour.

It was umami, or 'savoury'.

Then, whilst trimming one of the girls, it hit me.
Liver.

Yep.
You read that correctly.
The umami undertone is like the odour of cooking liver - like when making homemade liver pate.

Try and wrap your head around THAT aroma.
Sweet citrus with an undertone of liver pate.

:peek:

This is the first time I have herd the smell described this way :pass: I do have to agree I have had phenos of our ip cbd auto and it has had a smell I could not pin down. Now you mention it it is slightly meaty :pass: but for sure not in a bad way :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

Nice to see all 3 girls are down and from the thread it sounds like this has been a very pleasing strain to grow and I know you are going to love the end product (well your friend of a friend) this is great to read that you have grown this to give away to help improve someone else's quality of life :thumbsup: good karma coming your way brother :pass: and great grow diary with a fantastic end result and story :toke:

All the best

Mark.

Back