Dinafem Dinafem - Kush CBD Auto

Day 24 - She is growing well and getting taller, so far no problem at all, finger crossed all the way! Water her every other day and gave her 5ml/L Boom Boom Spray twice this week.

Day 18 (2).jpg

Day 18.jpg

Day 20.jpg

Day 22.jpg

Day 24.jpg

Day 31 - Started pre-flower on day 25, 5ml/L Boom Boom Spray twice this week, at day 29 started to see some purple!! Day 30, followed BioTabs instruction to add 20ml of Orgatrex and 1g of Bactrex in 500ml water. She is stretching and shows more pistils now, not too bushy and no problem at all. Husband is looking forward for this CBD strain!

Day 25.jpg

Day 26.jpg

Day 30 (2).jpg

Attachments

• Day 28.jpg
    Day 28.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Day 31.jpg
    Day 31.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 51
Day 31 - Started pre-flower on day 25, 5ml/L Boom Boom Spray twice this week, at day 29 started to see some purple!! Day 30, followed BioTabs instruction to add 20ml of Orgatrex and 1g of Bactrex in 500ml water. She is stretching and shows more pistils now, not too bushy and no problem at all. Husband is looking forward for this CBD strain!

View attachment 1120135

View attachment 1120136

View attachment 1120139

Pre flowers are out, time to see how this lady does as she traditions to full bloom mode :pass:

Bring it on :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Looking superb I cant wait to see what you can do with her I also see your foliar feeding her mine loved that

Thanks St.Tom :biggrin: I am hoping mine will turn out like yours or at least 80% like yours! I remember you said you use Kelp, how often do you do the foliage feeding?
i sprayed her every day while in veg as i do all my girls it really gives them a healthy start

Back