Dinafem Dinafem - Kush CBD Auto

Day 42 - She is looking healthy but not too bushy, just so beautiful!

Day 36 (2).jpg
Day 38 (1).jpg
Day 38 (2).jpg
Day 40.jpg

Day 46 - Air-con was down for 2 days, inside the tent was hot, about 30C and yesterday she started to have quite a few yellow leaves! She doesn't look good! But the temperature is fine now with about 24C.

Attachments

• Day 46.jpg
    Day 46.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 120
Day 52 - She has recovered now and buds are getting faster! I cut off a few yellow/dying leaves, fed her 800ml every other day. I tried something new that I put about 5 ml black treacle in every other feed, she seems to be fine with it.

@St. Tom My baby girl is growing bigger buds now and she truly is a beauty, I love those purple buds!

Day 47.jpg
Day 48.jpg
Day 49.jpg
Day 50.jpg
Day 51.jpg
Day 52.jpg

shes awesome thanks for the tag and i bet you cant wait to try her

Day 52 - She has recovered now and buds are getting faster! I cut off a few yellow/dying leaves, fed her 800ml every other day. I tried something new that I put about 5 ml black treacle in every other feed, she seems to be fine with it.

@St. Tom My baby girl is growing bigger buds now and she truly is a beauty, I love those purple buds!

View attachment 1128587View attachment 1128588View attachment 1128589View attachment 1128590View attachment 1128591View attachment 1128592

10 day's sure does make a big difference :thumbsup:

Buds are filling out really well and love those all most black colours popping through :pass:

I would feed for another few days (Until day 58) then start her on a plane water diet in preparation for a day 65 harvest :thumbsup:

Looking bang on track mate :slap:

Until next time :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

10 day's sure does make a big difference :thumbsup:

Buds are filling out really well and love those all most black colours popping through :pass:

I would feed for another few days (Until day 58) then start her on a plane water diet in preparation for a day 65 harvest :thumbsup:

Looking bang on track mate :slap:

Until next time :cheers:

Mark..

Yes sir, that's the plan! I am so happy with this strain and how beautiful it is! Hope this strain will be a better pain relief for husband. So far, he is very happy with all the Dinafem starins that I have grown so far which is mission accomplished for me,lol

Day 61 - Harvested! Not the biggest yield but all the buds are dense and firm, besides she looks so beautiful! Trimming is somewhat easy as it doesn't have a lot of leaves. I am very happy with this grow, easy to grow and quick! Drying the buds at the moment, after the proper cure, husband will have a test smoke!

Day 54 (1).jpg
Day 54 (2).jpg
Day 56 (1).jpg
Day 56 (2).jpg
Day 58.jpg
Day 59.jpg
Day 60 (1).jpg
Day 60 (2).jpg
Day 62 (1).jpg
Day 62 (2).jpg

looking lovely. congrats on Your harvest ;)

Day 61 - Harvested! Not the biggest yield but all the buds are dense and firm, besides she looks so beautiful! Trimming is somewhat easy as it doesn't have a lot of leaves. I am very happy with this grow, easy to grow and quick! Drying the buds at the moment, after the proper cure, husband will have a test smoke!

View attachment 1132438View attachment 1132439View attachment 1132440View attachment 1132441View attachment 1132442View attachment 1132443View attachment 1132444View attachment 1132445View attachment 1132446View attachment 1132447

And down she comes :pass:

Really enjoyed this one mate and congratulations on what looks like a very decent harvest :thumbsup:

Let the drying and curing begin :headbang:

Mark..

Back