Dinafem Yozhik Grow #6 - Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD Auto

Nice to see all 3 girls are down and from the thread it sounds like this has been a very pleasing strain to grow and I know you are going to love the end product (well your friend of a friend) this is great to read that you have grown this to give away to help improve someone else's quality of life :thumbsup: good karma coming your way brother :pass: and great grow diary with a fantastic end result and story :toke:

All the best

Mark.

Thanks for the feedback @Dinafem-Mark

Yeah - a friend of a friend has said these girls will be making their way into a slow cooker, with organic coconut oil, and presented to a lovely lady with multiple medical needs, including [but not limited to] insomnia and issues not too dissimilar to PTSD.

So I was very happy to do my bit, and am ecstatic at the result!
Will post when I have a final yield, and will ask the patient for some feedback, to complete and round off the journal.

Thanks for the feedback @Dinafem-Mark

Yeah - a friend of a friend has said these girls will be making their way into a slow cooker, with organic coconut oil, and presented to a lovely lady with multiple medical needs, including [but not limited to] insomnia and issues not too dissimilar to PTSD.

So I was very happy to do my bit, and am ecstatic at the result!
Will post when I have a final yield, and will ask the patient for some feedback, to complete and round off the journal.

Final weight and some feedback would be great mate and again this is a great thing you are doing and good karma is certainly coming your way :slap:

All the best

Mark.

Final weight and some feedback would be great mate and again this is a great thing you are doing and good karma is certainly coming your way :slap:

All the best

Mark.

The first two harvested, have been dried and weighed.

CAVEAT: I dry my buds to 'crispy'.
The Boveda packs [62%] have been ditched 'cos they rehydrate the buds too much in the jar.
Drying tent is regulated at about 45 RH% +/- 3%
So crispy really does mean dry as fuck, which means my yields may be different to your yields, depending on preferred levels of crispiness.

I am ECSTATIC at the yield of these girls!
Before this journal, I was working under the assumption that CBD strains weren't big yielders.
Fuck me, was I wrong.

Total dry [very dry] weight from CBD 2 and CBD 3 was 348g
That's a tick over 12 ounces, so averaging about 6 ounces each.

CBD 1 is about 24 hours from crispy, but is expected to be around a similar yield - maybe a little more.
Will update this journal when I have that weight available.

I am a very, very, very happy grower, and I know the patient of a friend of a friend will be over the moon with the medicine that has been produced.

All joking aside, I can not say enough good things about this plant.
For anyone wanting a VERY easy plant to grow, with fantastically stable genetics, yumalicious stickiness, and AWESOME yield - Dinafem's Industrial Plant CBD Auto is the "got to" for me.

Happy, happy, boy.

Thank you to @Dinafem-Mark and the team.
Amazing strain - truly amazing.

The first two harvested, have been dried and weighed.

CAVEAT: I dry my buds to 'crispy'.
The Boveda packs [62%] have been ditched 'cos they rehydrate the buds too much in the jar.
Drying tent is regulated at about 45 RH% +/- 3%
So crispy really does mean dry as fuck, which means my yields may be different to your yields, depending on preferred levels of crispiness.

I am ECSTATIC at the yield of these girls!
Before this journal, I was working under the assumption that CBD strains weren't big yielders.
Fuck me, was I wrong.

Total dry [very dry] weight from CBD 2 and CBD 3 was 348g
That's a tick over 12 ounces, so averaging about 6 ounces each.

CBD 1 is about 24 hours from crispy, but is expected to be around a similar yield - maybe a little more.
Will update this journal when I have that weight available.

I am a very, very, very happy grower, and I know the patient of a friend of a friend will be over the moon with the medicine that has been produced.

All joking aside, I can not say enough good things about this plant.
For anyone wanting a VERY easy plant to grow, with fantastically stable genetics, yumalicious stickiness, and AWESOME yield - Dinafem's Industrial Plant CBD Auto is the "got to" for me.

Happy, happy, boy.

Thank you to @Dinafem-Mark and the team.
Amazing strain - truly amazing.

So glad you like the strain mate and I must say 6oz/plant is a great end result :thumbsup:

You have done a great job documenting this grow and now it is time for you to let her cure for a few weeks then you will have some of the best medicine around :toke:

This has been a great grow to follow :thumbsup: and thank you for adding the end yield this will let new growers what to expect and I must say again 6oz/plant imo is a terrific end result :toke:

Well done and great diary showcasing or Industrial Plant Auto CBD :pass:

All the best :slap:

Mark.

To finish off the journal, I need to report back with the final dried and jarred weight for the third girl.
She came in at 183 grams of crispy goodness.

A total over the 3 plants of 531 grams, or 18 ¾ ozs.

@Dinafem-Mark - compliments to the entire Dinafem Team!!

To finish off the journal, I need to report back with the final dried and jarred weight for the third girl.

Well done mate you smashed it :slap:

Great result and you will have some fire end product :bong:

All the best

Mark..

UPDATE:

Here's some info that some might find VERY useful.
@Dinafem-Mark - might be of interest to you too!

The Industrial Plant CBD Auto was sent off to the Lab in both its flower form, and also as a "whole plant" extract.
From the analysis that was done, the following can be stated;

In its flower form, the THC:CBD was [approx. %] 4:10
As an extract the THC:CBD was [approx %] 21:47

Selection_813.png

fanfuckingtastic! I got nowhere near the yield on my IPCBDs!!!, aroma, taste, smokeablity top notch all the same! great growing!

fanfuckingtastic! I got nowhere near the yield on my IPCBDs!!!, aroma, taste, smokeablity top notch all the same! great growing!

I fucking LOVE this strain.
Can't speak highly enough of it.
The "patients" love it too; it's top notch.
Look at those extract figures!!
On a 70 Day freakin' Auto??
That's insane!
Over 20% THC, and 46% CBD.
No wonder they attest to it having excellent health benefits!

I fucking LOVE this strain.
Can't speak highly enough of it.
The "patients" love it too; it's top notch.
Look at those extract figures!!
On a 70 Day freakin' Auto??
That's insane!
Over 20% THC, and 46% CBD.
No wonder they attest to it having excellent health benefits!

Giving just over the 2:1 ratio as we stated :thumbsup:

This is what we need as a "medical cannabis community " more testing and sharing of that info :thumbsup:

We do a lot of in house testing so we know the numbers are correct but when our growers go that extra mile and get there strains/extracts tested this helps out tremendously :pass:

@Yozhik Thank you so much for this extra info and for posting it here for all to see :thumbsup: Great stuff my friend :slap:

All the best

Mark..

Back