Dinafem Yozhik Grow #6 - Dinafem Industrial Plant CBD Auto

Giving just over the 2:1 ratio as we stated :thumbsup:

This is what we need as a "medical cannabis community " more testing and sharing of that info :thumbsup:

We do a lot of in house testing so we know the numbers are correct but when our growers go that extra mile and get there strains/extracts tested this helps out tremendously :pass:

@Yozhik Thank you so much for this extra info and for posting it here for all to see :thumbsup: Great stuff my friend :slap:

All the best

Mark..

Here's the KEY thing for me ...

The strain info said it was a 1:2 strain.
A strain that was about 5% THC and 10% CBD.

I'm somewhat of a Doubting Thomas when it comes to MY results, so even reaching 80% of the stated strain would have been excellent.
I.e 4% : 8%

So for me, in a non-professional situation, in a domestic tent, to achieve the results that the independent Lab has confirmed?
It's testimony to just how good this strain is.
And the patients love, love, LOVE it.

Not forgetting the identical structure/canopy across multiple plants AND 6oz per plant dry yield!!

Here's the KEY thing for me ...

The strain info said it was a 1:2 strain.
A strain that was about 5% THC and 10% CBD.

I'm somewhat of a Doubting Thomas when it comes to MY results, so even reaching 80% of the stated strain would have been excellent.
I.e 4% : 8%

So for me, in a non-professional situation, in a domestic tent, to achieve the results that the independent Lab has confirmed?
It's testimony to just how good this strain is.
And the patients love, love, LOVE it.

The results speak for themselves mate definitely just over a 1:2 ratio :thumbsup:

Yes the contents are higher as this was extract that was tested and not just flower, would this be correct?

All the best

Mark.

The results speak for themselves mate definitely just over a 1:2 ratio :thumbsup:

Yes the contents are higher as this was extract that was tested and not just flower, would this be correct?

All the best

Mark.

Flower tested at [approx] ... 4%:10%
Extract tested at [approx] ... 21% : 47%

Flower tested at [approx] ... 4%:10%
Extract tested at [approx] ... 21% : 47%

So just under 1:2 on the flower and just over 1:2 with the extract :thumbsup:

Any chance I could get a copy of the data sheet to show the boss? If so could you pm me mate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

so cool to see this journal. Thanks for doing it so well. This will be my next and 2nd grow, 1st auto. The nutrient details are key to your journal. I don't think I'll use all the things you did but def AN Connoisseur coco and Cal Mag/Cal S.

I reckon silica is not needed? I was thinking of topping but at 6 oz each there seems to be no reason. I have a 315 LEC and a 3x3 so if I get 4 oz each I'll be happy as hell. I'm going to use your grow as an outline

Thanks again

so cool to see this journal. Thanks for doing it so well. This will be my next and 2nd grow, 1st auto. The nutrient details are key to your journal. I don't think I'll use all the things you did but def AN Connoisseur coco and Cal Mag/Cal S.

I reckon silica is not needed? I was thinking of topping but at 6 oz each there seems to be no reason. I have a 315 LEC and a 3x3 so if I get 4 oz each I'll be happy as hell. I'm going to use your grow as an outline

Thanks again

In my current grow I'm doing a side-by-side A/B comparison between COB and 315W CMH [LEC] over a CBD strain.
They are KILLER; I love the CMH lights.

@Cronk you'll get 4oz from this strain, and CMH lights, without even getting out of bed.

My only advice would be - if possible - to use a veg specific bulb for veg and preflower, before switching to the bloom spectrum bulb.
There is a measurable advantage.

Thanks again

I would still advice some topping and training to maximize the budsites for optimal production :thumbsup:

Let us know how you get on my friend!

All the best

Mark..

Back