Photoperiod やばい Pakalolo

Okay so not too much to report just did some maintenance and got a little heavy handed but it will be OK.

Did some Defoliation to all the plants and pretty much cleaned up most of the leaves with pest damage. I didn't see any pests on the ladies so now if we see any drastic damage we will know it is a pest problem in the tent.

With that said after the leaf strip we did our 3rd application of Dr.Zymes. Then watered with R.O water. I am thinking of at the ending of the week to start top dressing with some Terp Tea maybe at a 70/30 grow to bloom rate. Oh I got my sample of Fish Shit as well so I'll start applying that maybe in my next watering. Clones and seedlings chilling out in the tent.

Honestly the larger Garlic Juice just might get cloned.. praying to the sky no matter what I throw at her.

Before
20210401_104721.jpg

20210401_110733.jpg

After
Back row from left: (2) Garlics, Ice Cream Sundae
Front row from left: Slurricane, Killa B, Ice Cream Sundae
20210401_123601.jpg

Last edited:
Fuck I seen the brown little fuckers today.. I got spider mites. I have half a mind to bin the whole grow as I've never dealt with them before and I'm scared as fuck about them.

I think for now I will up the IPM to full strength Dr.Zymes. Wow I've never had mites before and now I'm terrified. I'll never take plants from another grower until I've seen their grow room. I'm so pissed off right now.:hothot:

Fuck I seen the brown little fuckers today.. I got spider mites. I have half a mind to bin the whole grow as I've never dealt with them before and I'm scared as fuck about them.

I think for now I will up the IPM to full strength Dr.Zymes. Wow I've never had mites before and now I'm terrified. I'll never take plants from another grower until I've seen their grow room. I'm so pissed off right now.:hothot:
Damn man that sucks I’m sorry.

I've heard the horror stories of spider mites.. just my luck. Anyone else here dealt with em before? Thinking about getting some predator mites or lady bugs, whichever is easier and not too expensive. I've been told that once the pests are under control that the predator bugs will help to keep them in check.

Sprayed down with a full strength solution of dr zymes. While debating tossing these girls along with the 20 bucks of soil I just transplanted em into. Damn easy come easy go? I just really don't want to jeopardize the rest of my grow..

Would love some advice growmies.

Apr 5 0000 Monday
4x4:
Yesterday I sprayed with a full solution of Dr. Zymes and when I checked the plants before bed after a photoshoot I didn't see any mites. I know that they are resilient and do come back so I have another product I will begin to cycle along with the Dr.Zymes. I've been told good things about Lost Coast Plant Therapy so I went and ordered a free sample from their website, just paid shipping. I read great reviews about Agromagen Growsafe, supposedly it's GREAT on mites so if the Lost Coast doesn't finish em off for good then we will try some of that as well.
2x4:
The seedlings are trudging along fine, gonna prop up some that got stringy one that fell over. I never toss em unless they are real bad or are diseased, you never know what's gonna be a keeper!
Clones on the other hand.. some are looking worst for the wear.. one day I'll get a fancy cloner. Let's hope for 1 clone at least of each strain.. when we see our casualties we should be looking into cloning what was lost and also the larger, hard praying garlic.

Temps are rising fast on my part of the world now so the tents have been hitting 85-86f in the day. I'm working on getting my AC, but my damn paycheck is taking forever! Other than that the 2 grow stations are doing not half bad with all things considered. Main thing is that I didn't see any mites today after the heavy spraying today so that's at least a battle won in a war.

Killa B (which had the most SM)
20210404_213026.jpg

Killa B
20210404_212805.jpg

Slurricane
20210404_212828.jpg

Garlic (prayer)
20210404_212853.jpg

Ice Cream Sundae
20210404_212949.jpg

Other garlic still very resilient
20210404_212920.jpg

2nd Ice cream Sundae
20210404_212945.jpg

Group shot
20210404_213036.jpg

Sunrsise QB3000
20210404_213041.jpg

I'll prop up the rest tmrw
20210404_212209.jpg

Day 5 or 6, no sign of roots yet.
20210404_212135.jpg

I wanna pop an auto seed but yeah I got enough going on for the moment :smoking:

April 6

Alright carbon filter went on today wow my room smelled so strongly. Sadly not because of buds but because I topdressed Some Roots Organics Grow. I definitely think that I over did it on the top dress because the girls all had some clawing when I woke up which is fine, I'll relook the pdf for the feeding schedule before the next topdress. Also forgot to think about the fact that the Bio-bizz lightmix does have some nutes in it.. yikes rookie move. I also gave a normal feeding of Recharge, I might start giving Recharge every 10 days from now on, it's expensive.

Scrog went in but the plants are rather lanky and with an uneven canopy but it's all good. Shotty job tying the trelis but I can't find my straps for it so I had to tie it in by hand. It'll be fine. I'm letting these girls bounce back and then flipping to 12-12.

The mites ah those fuckers I aint seen one all day yeehaw. Looks like the Dr.Zymes is working as intended, lost coast plant therapy coming in early next week. I'll still be spraying every couple of days and alternating ipm products.

Seedling and clones seem fine, no roots on the clones yet.

I type too much after dabs man :crying::smoking:

20210406_220607.jpg

Apr 12 0500

Back woke me up this morning so I checked in with the plants, after some medication. Dabbed on some "Scary Ghosts and Ghouls" this AM, what an interesting strain name. I'll update you guys on the 4x4 then the 4x2.

4x4
Well wow all I can say is that I am so happy I misdiagnosed the pests I am having. Turns out I actually did have thrips all along. Had a few brown adults that didn't fly, seen brown and instantly thought mites.. thank God. Well to combat the little devils I have been spraying every other day and will be alternating weekly with Dr.Zymes and Lost Coast Plant Therapy. I am a big fan so far of the Lost Coast. It smells AWESOME, and after the first application it killed the few thrips that were in the 4x2 and the 4x4 I didn't see a thrip till today. Might order myself some Diamatomaceus Earth AKA D.E to deal with their population in the soil. Never used it before cause I had never heard of it but supposedly that stuff works great.

Plants are relatively happy, and are pulling through their rough spot they had with the over fertilization top dressing. Clawing throughout the garden but otherwise happy. Slurricane and the Killer B both seem happy and the stronger Pheno of the Garlic is starting to pray again. Flip to 12-12 in less than a week I suppose, but I said that last week.

P.s: Seems that the garlic is actually a Garlic Juice, which I believe is an Oni Seeds Co cross of (Gmo x Papaya). Gmo being one of my fave strains right now and coupled with the amazing structure and resiliency of the stronger GJ pheno, she will definitely get cloned.

4x2
Clones are at either day 12 or 13 and I have roots on 2 Slurricanes, 1 Ice Cream Sundae, and 1 Killer B. All rooted clones at the ending of the day will be transplanted after I get off work into some solo cups with some biobizz light mix.
Seedlings. Some of the seedlings got hit with very minimal thrip damage but of course the best looking Grease trap was the one that took a hell of a beating. Also I think these seedlings are still very sensitive to the low humidity in the room as when I took off the dome for an hour or two, they all hard wilted.. fucken sensitive :doh:

Didn't update much this week.. 75hr work weeks :pass:

L->R
Back: GJ, GJ (stronger pheno), Ice Cream
Front: Slurricane, Killer B, Ice cream
20210411_022003.jpg

So happy we have roots to give back genetics to their old owner. (Slurricane pictured)
20210411_021856.jpg

20210412_073701.jpg

The most vigorous of the seedlings now the most messed up -_-
Honestly unsure as to what happened here, do I bin it?
20210412_073718.jpg

Happy growin

Strong work! I wouldn't toss any of them. Give them a chance to recover. You never know when they might just turn the corner. Unless you're absolutely out of space of course.

Apr 19th 2300 (almost the holiday)

It's been a week since I updated so let's get up to speed. I'm doing this today because lord knows I aint doing it on 4/20 haha.

4x2
4 weeks
Seedlings and clones looking great heavily looked through the bunch and seen no sight of pests or pest damage. One of the Ice Cream clones gave me roots as well so she got potted up. Fimmed a few today that are stretching hard I'm not a fan of topping young ones. So far I have relied on the nutes in the biobizz lightmix for these plants along with 1 "feeding" of Recharge and Fish Shit. Now I think they are ready for their first topdressing of calmag and grow nutes.
20210419_231913.jpg

Clone corner (Slurricane, Killa B, Ice Cream Sundae)
20210419_231903.jpg

4x4
Plants were pissed with me all week due to that nasty overfeeding of grow nutes. Well we are on the other side of that mountain and now we are pushing to the home stretch. I will be flipping them as soon as my AC gets in so maybe 4 to 5 days from now. In the meantime tommorow I will give them a top dress of calmag and then ill give em some recharge to hopefully keep them happy. Slurricane, praying garlic juice, and Killa B will all get clones taken before the flip. Happy to say no sign of a thrip tho, what a great feeling. I took down the trelis, we will possibly grow without it because I need to make sure I can get to the back of the plants to check for pest damage. We are getting dangerously close to the top of the canopy however so we might top/supercrop more.
20210419_203427.jpg

I'm loving this Slurricane just wow, making sure I get a few more clones of her.
20210419_201916.jpg

Overall a great week, very productive and I'm looking forward to the weeks to come. Sorry I know I am rambling alot but this is also another method for me to look back cause this journal is basically a compressed version of the notes in my calendar. Here's a lil photo dump.

Killa B, insane node stacking.
20210419_202119.jpg

Topped this Grease Trap and it smelled like gas already.
20210419_231850.jpg

Another GT
20210419_231843.jpg

On the 16th I did some minor defol on pest damaged leaves and then a nice dr zymes spray down
20210416_143315.jpg

Please let this Mango Og be a lass
20210414_164538.jpg

Back