Photoperiod やばい Pakalolo

At 5-7 days with no activity, I would dig a little and see what's up.

Few poppers
Gorilla Cake
Gorilla cake

Grease Trap
20210326_143142.jpg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1616790473530_6781310750291606103.jpeg

Came in to the tent real quick before clocking in for work. Positive vibes and we have broken earth.

Few gorilla cake are up and a few Grease trap. The Mango will be soon to follow Jah willing. :smoking:

I'll peek my head in the tent after work today.. Ahhh what a good feeling.

Last edited:
Day 1
March 28 0700
Alrighty lads here we go for the update of the day! Woke up early this AM took a fat dab and got in the garden.
Girls are up and looking happy! They are getting sprayed lightly with RO water when I wake up and before I pass out for night.

Daytime temps in around 75-79, Nighttime temps around 69- 74. Humidity is around 40 percent with the humidifier outside the tent and being monitored manually from me. Low for the babies for sure but they are in the clone dome/ covered with ziplock bags. Im constantly peeking in and checking on the girls. The Perks of working from home I guess? :smoking:

4 out of 5 Greases are up and the one in the far left corner, hooo boy she is healthy and thriving. The Gorilla Cake is vigorous and 6/6 are up. Mango OG is 4/6 if I recall correctly. The Girls that didn't make it up I put their cups out of the Clone dome and into the ziplock bags instead.

Group Shot for Insta
IMG_20210328_093837_211.jpg

The "alpha" of the Garden, was the first to pop (GT)
20210328_085033_copy_2268x2268.jpg

The set up
20210328_085015_copy_2268x2268.jpg

Movin em around
20210328_085126_copy_2268x2268.jpg

Mahalos for stoppin by, any tips, tricks, reccomendations, input, all welcome.
Happy growin. :pass:

Help! Is this mycelium or is this mold??

Never seen this on a seedling before :doh:
Might head over to the infirmary for this.

20210329_150406.jpg

Helpful or not, that doesn't look good.

Did a Cane spider sneak in there? LOL! Just kidding! Ol' Lady was terrified of them.

Got rid of her! Didn't wanna take a chance!

Big update, got the camera going and lots of work over in the 4x4. Basically let's just say I'm glad I didn't pop any more seeds

Wow dot com
March 29 2021
Well a lot has happened in the past few days so let me fill you in. Roll you one and chime in.
also I don't know specific genetics so sorry in advance about that.

Basically I'm a father now of 6 clones that were going to the bin. A friend of my partner was going to the hospital and basically these plants were going to die.. I'm not against helping a friend and these come from a trusted source so I'm excited to see what's to come of these.

This is the first day that they were given to me. You could tell that these ladies had not been dealt with for a few days and some look like they are even starting to flower. I also noticed some signs of pest damage so needless to say I had a lot of work set out for me.

Got to work and did a full solution of Dr. Zymes on them. I also plucked some leaves that had the most damage.. Now in hind sight I should've taken pics of those but oh well I don't think we will have a problem as long as I keep climate on point, and IPM in check. I can tell these girls are all very, very root bound so we will transplant as soon as we take clones. I was asked when given the plants to at least take clones of the "Killer B" so we will follow through on that promise. Tomorrow we will refill water at Walmart and get to work on these girls. Clone, Light defoliation, transplant, and water.
The seedlings are trudging along.. Not much to report there.

As soon as I had them in the tent
20210329_181619.jpg

Group pic before the spraydown
20210329_182652.jpg

After the spray
20210329_193339.jpg

March 30
I know that no one wants to hear me bitch and moan about my day but shit Im glad I can grow these meds.. This operation is done on hands and knees! Had some updates in the mix so I will update now! Also I have the names of the Strains for yall, but still unknown genetics: Killer B #1, [2] Garlics, [2] Ice Cream Sundaes, and a Slurricane! I always wanted Slurricane so that might get kept along with the Ice Cream Sundaes, but as long as I get 1 rooted of each I know the boss will still have the cut. Garlics will not get cloned because we dont know much about them, and the killer b's will all be going back to their owner and the boss if all 3 root

The boss wants some clones and since I know I suck at taking clones I just took 3 of each that I was told are the keepers. Oh and of some of the Killer Bee as well but, I am unsure if I will personally grow her out again. Main reason being is that she is the only one I was asked to clone, and of course she is the one who is looking the most scuffed.. Also boss wanted some of the Gorilla Cake seedlings since I had such good rates so I just might pop an auto yet, who's too say lol.

Gave them a quick spray down again in the AM of the Dr. Zymes and set off too grab some cloning tools and materials. Basically Once I came back from the local nursery I went to work on a moderate defol, topping, and transplanting into 3gal fabric pots. I added Bio-bizz lightmix and loosened up the roots of the plants and then added a healthy amount of micorrhizae to the area the roots would be in contact with. We also added in our oscillating fan can't forget about that. When all was said and done and after a nice wipedown in the garden it was time to help our girls out. I mixed 1/2 a teaspoon of Recharge into a gallon of R.O water and fed between the 6 girls. I don't know how these plants were grown or with what kind of medium or nutes so for now we will give some Recharge and call it a day. We will be flipping and scrogging these girls as soon as the netting gets in. Hope we can keep the canopy maintained because I usually start my Lst early so I am looking into LST clips as well to help along with the scrog.

6 hrs After the feeding of recharge the girls looked happy.
Humidity at 60%, and temps at a stable 73. Nice airflow in the tent. We are a few days from flip hopefully.
Clones and seedlings will get a dark period from here on out 18-6 in the 4x2
I feel as if I'm rambling now and its late as all hell so I think thats it for now gromies.

any tips, tricks, or help always appreciated. sorry for the bad pics.

Spraydown with Dr.Zymes couple hrs before the operation.
IMG_20210330_132458_318.jpg

Right before transplant
20210329_200654.jpg

Got my work set out with this one
20210329_192729.jpg

I'll get a fancy cloner one day, but for now these jiffy pods and Fertilome rooting powder has done the trick for me in a clone dome and constant misting. I feel that a dark period is helpful toward root development so we will adjust for that. Good vibes, but my cloning is meh hahahah.
20210330_152146.jpg

Transplanted! And about to get some Recharge!
20210330_172415.jpg

Update after transplant and feeding of Recharge. Topping helped even out the canopy slightly but mostly brought it down.. Dreaming of cold cured hash to keep my back from screaming at me hahaha

From back left we have the 2 Garlic sisters, then the First Ice Cream Sundae in the back right corner
Then the front left we have the Slurricane, followed by the Killer B, and then the Second Ice Cream Sundae.
20210330_230711.jpg

March 30
I know that no one wants to hear me bitch and moan about my day but shit Im glad I can grow these meds.. This operation is done on hands and knees! Had some updates in the mix so I will update now! Also I have the names of the Strains for yall, but still unknown genetics: Killer B #1, [2] Garlics, [2] Ice Cream Sundaes, and a Slurricane! I always wanted Slurricane so that might get kept along with the Ice Cream Sundaes, but as long as I get 1 rooted of each I know the boss will still have the cut. Garlics will not get cloned because we dont know much about them, and the killer b's will all be going back to their owner and the boss if all 3 root

The boss wants some clones and since I know I suck at taking clones I just took 3 of each that I was told are the keepers. Oh and of some of the Killer Bee as well but, I am unsure if I will personally grow her out again. Main reason being is that she is the only one I was asked to clone, and of course she is the one who is looking the most scuffed.. Also boss wanted some of the Gorilla Cake seedlings since I had such good rates so I just might pop an auto yet, who's too say lol.

Gave them a quick spray down again in the AM of the Dr. Zymes and set off too grab some cloning tools and materials. Basically Once I came back from the local nursery I went to work on a moderate defol, topping, and transplanting into 3gal fabric pots. I added Bio-bizz lightmix and loosened up the roots of the plants and then added a healthy amount of micorrhizae to the area the roots would be in contact with. We also added in our oscillating fan can't forget about that. When all was said and done and after a nice wipedown in the garden it was time to help our girls out. I mixed 1/2 a teaspoon of Recharge into a gallon of R.O water and fed between the 6 girls. I don't know how these plants were grown or with what kind of medium or nutes so for now we will give some Recharge and call it a day. We will be flipping and scrogging these girls as soon as the netting gets in. Hope we can keep the canopy maintained because I usually start my Lst early so I am looking into LST clips as well to help along with the scrog.

6 hrs After the feeding of recharge the girls looked happy.
Humidity at 60%, and temps at a stable 73. Nice airflow in the tent. We are a few days from flip hopefully.
Clones and seedlings will get a dark period from here on out 18-6 in the 4x2
I feel as if I'm rambling now and its late as all hell so I think thats it for now gromies.

any tips, tricks, or help always appreciated. sorry for the bad pics.

Spraydown with Dr.Zymes couple hrs before the operation.
View attachment 1302504

Right before transplant
View attachment 1302505
Got my work set out with this one
View attachment 1302506

I'll get a fancy cloner one day, but for now these jiffy pods and Fertilome rooting powder has done the trick for me in a clone dome and constant misting. I feel that a dark period is helpful toward root development so we will adjust for that. Good vibes, but my cloning is meh hahahah.
View attachment 1302507

Transplanted! And about to get some Recharge!
View attachment 1302508

Update after transplant and feeding of Recharge. Topping helped even out the canopy slightly but mostly brought it down.. Dreaming of cold cured hash to keep my back from screaming at me hahaha

From back left we have the 2 Garlic sisters, then the First Ice Cream Sundae in the back right corner
Then the front left we have the Slurricane, followed by the Killer B, and then the Second Ice Cream Sundae.
View attachment 1302509
Trying out a CloneKing25 myself. Must admit to a pretty crap success rate at cloning. Could usually tell which weren't going to make it by the next days wilt. So far all 25 clones are standing straight and it's looking like I'll have 25 good clones..will post pics at 7 days of roots.

Back