Photoperiod やばい Pakalolo

Alrighty guys Mailman came through and boy am I happy he did. All the gear is here minus the fish shit so we are up and ready to rock.:pass:
Set up.jpg
climate.jpg
arsenal.jpg

Me and the partner decided to run:
- Mango OG a cross from our team #hawaiizhighestseedco
- Grease Trap another house cross from the team
- Gorilla cake (wedding cake x gg) team cross

We actually didnt have the chocolate shake or the vanilla.. turns out we had the gorilla cake all along :smoking:

We are at just about 48 hrs from floating seeds. Sadly none but one of the Mango OG popped so I had to crack the seeds by hand. Some of the most dense seeds I've had to crack by hand, one was so tough I had to pop her with a tweezers, but unfortunately cracked her into pieces. (tap root was growing on the inside too fuck me hahaha). Let's hope they will pop within 24 hrs!

Last edited:
Here are the Seeds:

Mango OG
Mango OG Before the crack.jpg

Gorilla Cake
gorilla cake.jpg

Grease Trap
Grease Trap.jpg

We are just waiting for the Mango seeds to show a little tap root and then we are going into Solo cups!

I am very much new to posting in Forums, Resizing the photos was a pain in the @ss!!! But I wanted a cleaner look so hopefully this works for the time being.
Cracking seeds by hand can always be a scary task but when you have strong seeds or older seeds it can be necessary.
Wish me luck growmies, any and all tips always accepted.

Alrighty guys Mailman came through and boy am I happy he did. All the gear is here minus the fish shit so we are up and ready to rock.:pass:
View attachment 1300331View attachment 1300332View attachment 1300333
Me and the partner decided to run:
- Mango OG a cross from our team #hawaiizhighestseedco
- Grease Trap another house cross from the team
- Gorilla cake (wedding cake x gg) team cross

We are at just about 48 hrs from floating seeds. Sadly none but one of the Mango OG popped so I had to crack the seeds by hand. Some of the most dense seeds I've had to crack by hand, one was so tough I had to pop her with a tweezers, but unfortunately cracked her into pieces. (tap root was growing on the inside too fuck me hahaha)
If you have some seeds that you know will be tough, just roll up some rough grit sandpaper with the rough facing inwards, put the seed inside and shake that seed fer a bit. Just knock off the shine.
Should be a nice set up!

If you have some seeds that you know will be tough, just roll up some rough grit sandpaper with the rough facing inwards, put the seed inside and shake that seed fer a bit. Just knock off the shine.
Should be a nice set up!

I have never ever heard of this tech and honestly it seems so freaking smart. We have alot of landrace strains as well in the bosses seed vault so I will definitely try this out in the foreseeable future. It just seems like such a less abusive way to get the seeds to germ thank you!!

Here are the Seeds:

Mango OG
View attachment 1300334
Gorilla Cake
View attachment 1300335
Grease Trap
View attachment 1300336

We are just waiting for the Mango seeds to show a little tap root and then we are going into Solo cups!

I am very much new to posting in Forums, Resizing the photos was a pain in the @ss!!! But I wanted a cleaner look so hopefully this works for the time being.
Cracking seeds by hand can always be a scary task but when you have strong seeds or older seeds it can be necessary.
Wish me luck growmies, any and all tips always accepted.
Don't worry about resizing pics. After you "attach files", just hit insert image. It will size it and if people want to view the original size, they just click on it
Like this!
IMG_20210321_182453615_HDR.jpg

March 24th 2300
6 Grease Traps, 6 Gorilla Cakes, and only 1 Mango OG had tap roots and didn't wanna wait for the others. Still have 6 seeds in paper towels and the temps are at a stable 75F.

7 seeds in still in paper towels.. Won't be much of a pheno hunt if this is all we are working with but if need be, I will run just these plants.

Thanks for looking and growing with me. Worst case scenario we will just pop a few more seeds.

March 25th 0900
No seeds have popped out of the dirt yet. 70 percent humidity, 72 degrees. I'm looking into getting a seedling heating mat.. maybe my temps have been a little lower than usual. Hoping to see sprouts by the ending of the night, off to work!
20210324_233053.jpg

I like to set mine on my router to keep em heated.

I like to set mine on my router to keep em heated.

I would put them out there! However its out in the living room where the cats are.. they cannot be trusted. :face:

easy adjustment though. Turn on the heat in the house for a good 30 mins, house temp dropped to high 60s last night which is rare but we are stable now.

Debating popping an auto seed or two with the extra space I might be having :shrug: Thinking about an Auto Gorilla Glue from Fast buds since.. Who knows how much space ill actually have and most of the GGs from fast buds that I have seen havent gotten too huge. If we dont get 5 more seeds in cups we might go this route to hit our legal limit. Cold cure hash is the goal gromies if we pop autos. :cooldance:

March 26 0730

5 more Mango OG popped so they got put into cups last night! No signs of soil breakthroughs.. hoping I wasnt too stoned on the cold cure hash the other night and planted them too deep..
Question for ya growmies, when do you give up on a seed not sprouting? How long is too long to wait? Let me know your opinions!!

Well if we dont get at least half of these babies above ground we are poppin more seeds! I dont need space in this 4x4, I need flowers! (No males yet)
20210326_072621.jpg

Back