Photoperiod やばい Pakalolo

Quite a changeover. Good luck with all those plants. Someone gave you a nice headstart.

Trying out a CloneKing25 myself. Must admit to a pretty crap success rate at cloning. Could usually tell which weren't going to make it by the next days wilt. So far all 25 clones are standing straight and it's looking like I'll have 25 good clones..will post pics at 7 days of roots.

That cloneking 25 is a sweet looking machine man, very nice. Had a pal clone with just water, straight into coco. idk how tf she did it but she had good rates too.

March 1100
This AM and the clones are all looking pretty happy well I gotta say thats a first. My rates are usually 50% or less so I gotta say maybe I've steadied my hand more than I thought.
Not under the direct light quite yet. Off to the side.
20210331_104704.jpg

Well I could use some help.. might go to the infirmary if the Dr.Zymes can't help but this looks like pest damage to me. Reason I do not think that it is WPM is because when touched it doesn't flake off or move.

Just gave them all a nice spray down of Dr.Zymes. they reccomend 3 days of spraying followed by one day off and then one more day of spraying. Hope this helps me out but in all honesty the plants are looking happy and thriving so we should be alright with the IPM going.

Garlic
20210331_132316.jpg

Killa B
20210331_132052.jpg

Ice Cream Sundae
20210331_132059.jpg

Well I could use some help.. might go to the infirmary if the Dr.Zymes can't help but this looks like pest damage to me. Reason I do not think that it is WPM is because when touched it doesn't flake off or move.

Just gave them all a nice spray down of Dr.Zymes. they reccomend 3 days of spraying followed by one day off and then one more day of spraying. Hope this helps me out but in all honesty the plants are looking happy and thriving so we should be alright with the IPM going.

Garlic
View attachment 1302769
Killa B
View attachment 1302770
Ice Cream Sundae
View attachment 1302771
Looks abit like what Mossy had, think it was thrips.

@Kaua'i Guy man you are a lucky man! Kauai is literally my favorite place on earth. I have hiked kalalau several times and have spent time from the Napoli coast to polihale

Nice lookin plants I’m subbed for the show

@Kaua'i Guy man you are a lucky man! Kauai is literally my favorite place on earth. I have hiked kalalau several times and have spent time from the Napoli coast to polihale

Some really nice secluded beaches along the Napoli coast. :eyebrows::eyebrows:
At least there used to be when I took the ol' lady there. I highly doubt if it really changed that much. You could only get to most by helo or boat. It would be a HUGE hike on foot! LOL!

Some really nice secluded beaches along the Napoli coast. :eyebrows::eyebrows:
At least there used to be when I took the ol' lady there. I highly doubt if it really changed that much. You could only get to most by helo or boat. It would be a HUGE hike on foot! LOL!
It’s about a 10 hour hike from the trailhead to the valley. And that’s if you are BOOKIN it. The kalalau trail is rated a 10/10 as far as difficult hiking trails in the world. It’s NUTS!!!

Looks abit like what Mossy had, think it was thrips.

I was really hoping it was thrips because I know Dr.Zymes works great on em. Also I havent seen a pest yet on any of the plants so hopefully this was older damage and they might not even be in my tent. Ill be on top of things!

thanks for looking and tuning in. And remember if you love Kaua'i... Tell your friends to go to Maui :smoking:

Back