New Grower World of Seeds "Sugar Mango Ryder" ....

Chester

Honey Hugger ...
Reaction score
.... and Nirvana's auto Jock Horror ... 2 weeks old today ... I visit this grow twice a week for about 6 hrs at a time. Light has been 200 watts of Advanced LED 24x7 ... Changed it today to DS400 w/ 360 actual watts ... light has been about 14" above tops, now it's 24" ...

Fertilizer for this grow will be soil and flower tabs from Nirvana ... I fed each a tab at one week by breaking the tab into 4 pieces and poking them 3" into the soil ... watered (RO) each tab lightly and then a few days later gave it a real good watering ... I will be supplementing the tabs as we go along ... Soil is equal parts Lamberts Organic potting mix; Coast of Maine 'Quoddy'; Perlite and used soil from previous grows ...

:niceshot:
2 Sugar Mango Ryders ...
DSCN0492.JPG

1 auto Jock Horror ...

DSCN0496.JPG

They're all about this Bushy ...
DSCN0494.JPG

DSCN0500.JPG

:tiphat:

They all look healthy and green. I am going to put some jock horrors in the tent by Thanksgiving so I will just tag along, if it's ok.

Welcome aboard ... :Sharing One:

Sugar mango ryder is next on my list. I'm at day 77 with some wild thailand ryder and afghan kush ryder. Great genes

TooL

Good to have you along TooL ... Love to see pics of your plants ... Feel free to post them here if you'd like ....:Sharing One:

They all look healthy and green. I am going to put some jock horrors in the tent by Thanksgiving so I will just tag along, if it's ok.

My last Jock Horror .... also a Soil and Flower Tab grow .... :cool:

AJH.wk11b.JPG

You have inspired me. What size air-pot?

3 gal. same as this grow ... :Sharing One:

That's is what I plan. I am looking for a sativa dom plant and this year I have moby dick, mig29, and jock horror to try. My fave so far is haze2, any thoughts?

I grew two WOS SMR, awesome strain. Good luck bro.

Back