Indoor Winter Autos By MOG

I think it is about day 15 and I just topped the 5 girls.

topped.jpg

The skunk looks small but she will catch up.

I always seem to get one plant that is not happy with the same formula that everybody eats. The Purple Kush in the right front looks like a P, Ca problem. The PH got a little low one day but I think the magnesium from the B-vitamin is the source of the problem.

_DSC3527.JPG

ScreenHunter_256 Apr. 27 21.55.jpg

_DSC3529.JPG

Right now the fixtures are running at ~250 watts/3 = 84w per strip. So about 200 PPF with 6 strips in my 24 ft² that is about 39 DLI in 18 hours. I will be turning them up to 330 watts when flowering gets under way. This will max out the DLI to over 60 which is all the plants can use.

View attachment 1274986

View attachment 1274988

Right now the fixtures are running at ~250 watts/3 = 84w per strip. So about 200 PPF with 6 strips in my 24 ft² that is about 39 DLI in 18 hours. I will be turning them up to 330 watts when flowering gets under way. This will max out the DLI to over 60 which is all the plants can use.
So clean!!! Awesome chart as well! Takes some time to put that all together. Thanks for sharing

View attachment 1274986

View attachment 1274988

Just saw a video on YouTube. Justintime2grows channel. Chilled just pre released him the X3 ultra. Claims of up to 3.4 umols/j. Chilled doesn't even list it yet. Time for an upgrade?

Just saw a video on YouTube. Justintime2grows channel. Chilled just pre released him the X3 ultra. Claims of up to 3.4 umols/j. Chilled doesn't even list it yet. Time for an upgrade?
LOL! I watched the same! I wish he would have moved the light to a proper grow height.

LOL! I watched the same! I wish he would have moved the light to a proper grow height.
They are listed for pre order. You can just swap the boards with your current models, but at $339 a piece thats almost as much i paid for my whole light.

They are listed for pre order. You can just swap the boards with your current models, but at $339 a piece thats almost as much i paid for my whole light.
I didn't find any info on the site.

Back