Indoor Winter Autos By MOG

The first girl is up and a second is close.

_DSC3502.JPG

The first girl is up and a second is close.

View attachment 1266790
This photo makes me think we should do a "seed race", plant a row of the same seeds in a set up like this, and people can bet on which one hits 4 nodes or 8 inches etc.. I don't know, maybe people don't want to "horse race" seeds. But my edible I ate about an hour ago is kicking in and it strikes me as a fun idea.

Maybe turn into a fundraiser for the site ? 50/50 raffle style. edit: or people who wanted to enter have to "pony up" a couple seeds and 1-2-3 each get a couple as a prize. I dunno, really spitballin' here.

This photo makes me think we should do a "seed race", plant a row of the same seeds in a set up like this, and people can bet on which one hits 4 nodes or 8 inches etc.. I don't know, maybe people don't want to "horse race" seeds. But my edible I ate about an hour ago is kicking in and it strikes me as a fun idea.

Maybe turn into a fundraiser for the site ? 50/50 raffle style. edit: or people who wanted to enter have to "pony up" a couple seeds and 1-2-3 each get a couple as a prize. I dunno, really spitballin' here.

Sounds like a great idea to me m8 :rofl: mods.. gambling rules plz lol

The 5 girls that sprouted are in their homes:

_DSC3508.JPG
_DSC3509.JPG
_DSC1960.JPG

I f you do not know my procedure to transplant it is documented in previous grows.

The Nutrient schedule has been updated on post 1 to reflect the actual information on what I used.

Back