Indoor Winter Autos By MOG

Crappy about the supposed feminized plant swinging nuts in everyone's face. Is your grow too far along to fill that empty space now?

Crappy about the supposed feminized plant swinging nuts in everyone's face. Is your grow too far along to fill that empty space now?
Yes, I have plans to germinate many seeds for the outdoor vegetable garden. So time is of the essence. Now I have space even if the grow takes longer than anticipated. It is such a pretty plant :shrug: I wish I had a place to grow it out but I am out of space. I want a laminar Hood for mycology work but same problem I am out of space :haha:.

:greenthumb: looking good MoG! ...well, save the sack-tosser- :rofl: ...Which cultivar is it?
Great to see some Magic girls getting a run,... GWK had something of a cult following for a while there! Next run I have a couple Magic/Ronin girls to try, Ghost Dawg Haze x BT is top o' the list! ...gotta run one of the Bum Wine crosses too :eyebrows:

:greenthumb: looking good MoG! ...well, save the sack-tosser- :rofl: ...Which cultivar is it?
Great to see some Magic girls getting a run,... GWK had something of a cult following for a while there! Next run I have a couple Magic/Ronin girls to try, Ghost Dawg Haze x BT is top o' the list! ...gotta run one of the Bum Wine crosses too :eyebrows:
Magic's beans did not germinate :shrug:. The boy is supposed to be DP Durban Poison Auto Feminized? They have been suspect since I bought them as they did not come in a breeder package.

I think I have a grow full of mutants. One of the Purple Kush CBD locked out Ca, K for a minute, the other one thinks it has too much nitrogen. The Fastbuds Original Skunk has curly leaves? one of the DP DPA is a boy, and ................ are they even DP?

Oh well!

It is good to have the variation as I am dialing in the 2 part MC. If I can please this crowd it will be a good formula.

Yes, I have plans to germinate many seeds for the outdoor vegetable garden. So time is of the essence. Now I have space even if the grow takes longer than anticipated. It is such a pretty plant :shrug: I wish I had a place to grow it out but I am out of space. I want a laminar Hood for mycology work but same problem I am out of space :haha:.

A laminar hood would be cool for sure, and I have been popping in to see the fungi, it's interesting but as you say room. Plus time and money, I could sink so much into growing of anything period.

I hope to have room to start veggies too when the time comes, good luck with yours :biggrin:

Fresh Pictures.

_DSC3534.JPG
_DSC3535.JPG
_DSC3536.JPG

The skunk is going to have to go like heck to catch up :rofl::pop:.

Is there a reason you prefer the tomato plant supports over a trellis type? It seems like maybe easier to water with those but you still get the support...

Is there a reason you prefer the tomato plant supports over a trellis type? It seems like maybe easier to water with those but you still get the support...
They look like they would helpful on some thin sativa leaning girl late in a grow.

If you look close the tomato cages are set in about 12 pounds of concrete in the base. It is cast in a plastic plant tray so it can slide around in the flood tray easily. The weight of the base can hold up even the biggest indoor plants. Plants are individually supported and can be moved around with ease even out of the space. You cannot do that with a net.

Back