Indoor Winter Autos By MOG

I have been struggling to get the nutrients for the Purple Kush CBD dialed in. I am noticing all over AFN that growers with purple buds are showing the same calcium looking problems I have. I think there is a genetic component to this. I do not know if it is too much N, K or not enough or too much Ca. They are really finicky.

I have been struggling to get the nutrients for the Purple Kush CBD dialed in. I am noticing all over AFN that growers with purple buds are showing the same calcium looking problems I have. I think there is a genetic component to this. I do not know if it is too much N, K or not enough or too much Ca. They are really finicky.

one of us...one of us...one of us...

hehe, i feel your pain man

Definitely hit a nail on the head here. Exactly :cooldance:

Trichome watch............... still a week or two!

Durban1.png
View attachment 1288561
S20210218_0010.jpg
S20210218_0011.jpg
S20210218_0012.jpg
S20210218_0013.jpg

K+ vs Ca++ maybe?
Do purple strains take in more K and so need less Ca?
The purple is related to the K, right, through anthocyanin... (?)
Just thinking out loud, don't take me too seriously...

K+ vs Ca++ maybe?
Do purple strains take in more K and so need less Ca?
The purple is related to the K, right, through anthocyanin... (?)
Just thinking out loud, don't take me too seriously...
I think it is the Potassium - K. Without lab tools it is just a guess.

I think it is the Potassium - K. Without lab tools it is just a guess.

There's probably some academic journal article about nutrient requirements for red cabbage or something out there... haha.
Could always mono crop with a consistent purple strain and do experiments with their feeding.

I'm full of advice when it's not my garden, ya know?!

Your plants do look wonderful by the way.
And at least you're not hitting the lights this round.

Back