Indoor Winter Autos By MOG

We are getting close now.

_DSC2072.JPG
_DSC2074.JPG
_DSC2075.JPG

Amazing work as usual. I cannot belive how fast those got so big. They've got some real nice color all around. Is it just the light/angles or is the one in the back very dark?

Amazing work as usual. I cannot belive how fast those got so big. They've got some real nice color all around. Is it just the light/angles or is the one in the back very dark?
That is the darkest plant I have grown. It is almost black. I will harvest the two Durban poisons today. Pictures to follow.

The first Durban Poison Auto is hanging. It yielded much more bud than I was expecting! They are quite dense. The plants look so small.This plant is further proof that pulling the bottom bud sites is a mistake as they turned into fine buds all without any defoliation. They simply do not need to be in direct light to ripen.

_DSC3602.JPG
_DSC3603.JPG
_DSC3606.JPG
_DSC3607.JPG
_DSC3609.JPG

The first Durban Poison Auto is hanging. It yielded much more bud than I was expecting! They are quite dense. The plants look so small.This plant is further proof that pulling the bottom bud sites is a mistake as they turned into fine buds all without any defoliation. They simply do not need to be in direct light to ripen.

View attachment 1293124View attachment 1293125View attachment 1293128View attachment 1293129View attachment 1293131
Cool observation on the lower buds. I noticed similar on my CBD Kush a while back, but didn't pay that much attention or document. There were actually a couple small lateral colas beneath the other ones I cut that I didn't even know were there. They have been completely shaded for the entire grow, and they still produced some bud, although to be honest, not the size of the upper stuff. But as I say, they were completely buried at the very bottom of the canopy near the center, so they saw very little light.

At least one professional horticulturalist I ran into on line stated that direct lights on the buds was not necessary at all, the availability of resources for bud development come from wherever the plant can get them, including all the well lighted portions of the canopy.

I will continue to remove leaves only to make sure that I am happy about air circulation in the lower canopy.

Thanks for posting this MOG, and congrats on another fine grow. :pighug:

The second Durban Poison has a longer cola and not as much branching. There are still some clear trichomes for that racy African High!

72 days from germination.

_DSC2080.JPG
_DSC2082.JPG

Last edited:
You have any guess on what you are pullin'? Or too early to tell.

I get such bud envy from you and a few others. The big colas really do it for me, and I only seem to pull these regular/mid sized guys lol. It all adds up sure, but its not as pretty :nono:

You have any guess on what you are pullin'? Or too early to tell.

I get such bud envy from you and a few others. The big colas really do it for me, and I only seem to pull these regular/mid sized guys lol. It all adds up sure, but its not as pretty :nono:
It is the lights first and foremost and then the genetics then the nutrients.

Back