Indoor Winter Autos By MOG

I have observed some Ca spotting and believe the K is too high. I will be making an adjustment.
@Mañ'O'Green im experiencing the exact same issues.I’m 7weeks 1day today. I panicked and flushed when I first noticed. Switching off Canna and hitting some Bloom, trimming all fans, seems to be settling but there is no going back.

It is unanimous all of the girls do not like 8-9-18 NPK ratio. I will reset to 9-7-15.

_DSC3574.JPG
_DSC3575.JPG
_DSC3576.JPG

They are still filling out nicely considering all of the torture I have put them through:naughtystep:. I should be dialed in better on the next run.

I find your dialing in interesting, not that I'd ever do it. It is very informative nonetheless.

I find your dialing in interesting, not that I'd ever do it. It is very informative nonetheless.
I have really tortured these poor girls by running the nutrients at the extreme edges of what they might like. It is the only way I have to get an estimate of what they might like and not like.

I wish I had access to a lab for a real tissue analysis but I cannot afford that. It would make this process a lot more accurate.

I have really tortured these poor girls by running the nutrients at the extreme edges of what they might like. It is the only way I have to get an estimate of what they might like and not like.

I wish I had access to a lab for a real tissue analysis but I cannot afford that. It would make this process a lot more accurate.
I do have to admit it does appeal to my inner geek! LOL! The tissue sampling just makes it more so! :thumbsup:

Back