Grow Mediums Wile e Peyote's continuous multi strain drip and coco spectacular

hey up folks i have been a busy little beaver me chopped down the last of my first grow so my 2fast 2vast have the 1200w LED all to themselves and ive finally got the Wilma system back up and running they are still on only 1 ml A+B per liter i tried to up it by half a ml but the bigger of the 2 plants started to get a touch of nute burn so back to 1 ml per ltr now they are back on the drip system i am going to start at 2 feeds a day first feed is for 1 minute the second feed 9 hours later is 45 seconds and then try to dial it in from there
wile-e-peyote-albums-20th-april-2015-picture444232-dsc-0010.jpg

oh and almost forgot ive added more seeds to my ever expanding collection and how could i not and before coming on the site i never knew about 4/20 which is also the day i met my lovely wife so two reasons to celebrate (sorry for rambling im extremely baked ) any who the new seeds are

Red Poison .100% Autoflowering strain. Hybridization between one of the most appreciated strains from Sweet Seeds catalog - Green Poison - and an exotic autoflowering strain with purple flowers, descending from pakistani Kush ancestors. Red Poison grows with the appearance of an Indica-Sativa hybrid. It shows a great hybrid vigour from the first stages of growth. The plants develop a strong main stem and long flexible side branches. This strain produces thick dense buds covered with aromatic resin. Taste and aroma are both very pleasant and intense. Sweet and fruity with a soft Skunk background. During flowering, around 80% of the plants acquire purple or reddish tones in the buds and some of them even develop purple leaves too. After harvested and dried the buds gain a very dark purple tone, almost black.

Black Jack .It's a result of crossing S.A.D. Auto with Jack Herer. Automatic superior quality, dense buds and copious resin production, flowering quick, strong and great hybrid.

Blue AutoMazar .It is a cross of AutoBlueberry® and AutoMazar®, two of Dutch Passion most loved and best selling cannabis seed varieties. The connoisseur-quality AutoBlueberry parentage benefits from the potency and heavy yields of the AutoMazar genetics, this is one of the best automatics available today and one which they believe will be very hard to surpass. Blue AutoMazar is ready to harvest around 75 days after germination and is 75% indica and 25% sativa. This variety will produce cannabis plants which are a blend of both parent genetics, but you will also see some AutoBlueberry-leaning plants, and some which closely resemble the original AutoMazar. In bloom she rewards the grower with a complicated array of fruit aromas and occasional scents of spice; pepper, earthy. The effect is strong, happy and sedating on the body. A comfortable and very enjoyable high complements a variety with great yields and numerous blooms which are heavy with bud and resin production. Blue AutoMazar cannabis plants typically grow to 80-100cm tall and need space as the plants like to spread out. Yields for most growers will be 75-100 grams of top strength sweet-tasting marijuana, although the most experienced growers will be able to crop 200g++ from a single plant.
and the freebies were

3 fantasamo express .
Fantasmo Express a.k.a Auto OG Ghost Train Haze, is a project now complete that Mephisto Genetics company and customers have been waiting for.
It is the most sativa dominant Mephisto strain available for purchase.
They grew and evaluated a number of variants in the OG Ghost Train Haze series of strains from Rare Dankness, and from #1 seeds they found a stellar male to work with, pollinating a lovely hybrid indica/sativa auto that they'd previously bred to be very easy to grow, nice plant size and resin profile.
Fantasmo Express is an easy and interesting plant to grow, she starts small looking indica and OG dominant in appearance, there's then two onsets of growth. During the pre-flowering period she gains a lot of size, then as flowering sets in, every shoot and bud site grows extremely quickly and efficiently.
Yield is excellent, 90g plus is easily achievable with a kind hand and environment.

and 3 free seeds from sweetseeds and 4 mystery seeds courtesy of the 420 promotion from seedsman that should keep my going for the next ten years or so and will all be grown out on this thread have a great night :Sharing One:
[video=youtube;hqLAvUJIo9w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqLAvUJIo9w[/video]

Im subbed mate,im putting together a timed drip system and my plants are about a week behind yours.
Thought it wouldnt be a bad idea to tag along.
Good luck with rest of your grow Wile e Peyote.

That fantasmo is supposed to be a killer. Nice strain selection bro! :Sharing One:

Im subbed mate,im putting together a timed drip system and my plants are about a week behind yours.
Thought it wouldnt be a bad idea to tag along.
Good luck with rest of your grow Wile e Peyote.
cheers dude the more the merrier post a link to your grow so i can follow along
That fantasmo is supposed to be a killer. Nice strain selection bro! :Sharing One:

ive now got 5 of the fatasamo express next seeds i germ 1 will be the fantasamo haven't decide on the on the other seed maybe auto ultimate just have to see not to mention black jack been wanting to try it for a while now to many choices think i need to go and lie down for a bit ha ha have you decided when your going to start again
:Sharing One:

No grow journal pal,but ive been putting pics in my albums on my profile page.

Who knows man lol... only gone thru one ounce so far got like seven more to go! When i get to around two ill start back up :) could be a while.. i smoke it up daily but one gram max a day.

Who knows man lol... only gone thru one ounce so far got like seven more to go! When i get to around two ill start back up :) could be a while.. i smoke it up daily but one gram max a day.
dude i wish i had that will power me its all or nothing start smoking when i get to work (boss knows im a pot head) and only stop about 3 hours before home time ha ha think ive got about 14 oscars and my other cash crop which i think will be about 4 or 5 oscars but im mixing my two favorite hobby's this weekend fishing and getting high haven't been for over a year saving for all this grow equipment and seeds but im sorted for a few grows now just add water so to speak ha ha:Sharing One:

The growing is half the medicine for me,
I used to have a sort of gram a day limit, but I dispensed with that long ago.
Now, its no limits. I smoke as much as I want, whenever I want.
I think it is probably between 2-4g a day, but I have plenty so I don't weigh what I smoke, I just pick out a "eww that one looks good" and smoke it until I reach the desired point

dude i wish i had that will power me its all or nothing start smoking when i get to work (boss knows im a pot head) and only stop about 3 hours before home time ha ha think ive got about 14 oscars and my other cash crop which i think will be about 4 or 5 oscars but im mixing my two favorite hobby's this weekend fishing and getting high haven't been for over a year saving for all this grow equipment and seeds but im sorted for a few grows now just add water so to speak ha ha:Sharing One:

Hell yeah u well stocked bro! I want keep a pantry full one day and have a little personal dispensary lol!
I love toking and fishing. Got a pretty badass canoe setup i like to take out the lake. Havent been in a while think i might hit it up too! Just got to get my tags in order so i can hook up the troll!!

The growing is half the medicine for me,
I used to have a sort of gram a day limit, but I dispensed with that long ago.
Now, its no limits. I smoke as much as I want, whenever I want.
I think it is probably between 2-4g a day, but I have plenty so I don't weigh what I smoke, I just pick out a "eww that one looks good" and smoke it until I reach the desired point

Shit I wish lol this is my first time yielding enough to last me a while. Before I was getting a couple oz per plant but not anymore!! :xlaugh:

Man i love the growing too, im rebuilding my drain setup so that i dont have to use a table anymore. Im making a pvc drain connected directly to the pot and the res. Then putting up a new 2x4x6 instead of the cubed one i have now and a better exhaust. Right now got my setup exhausing into the ceiling but thru the insulation into the attic.. i want to make a direct exhaust to the outside. So much to do mane gotta get it done!!

Back