IMAG0172.jpg
IMAG0173.jpg
IMAG0174.jpg
IMAG0175.jpg
IMAG0176.jpg

They're looking sweet!

Thanks man!
Yours are looking awesome too.

I'm amazed at these plants, I've grown regular photo period strains for years and these autoflower from Dinafem are awesome to say the least.....They were free from herbies

Back to the photos...
IMAG0177.jpg
IMAG0178.jpg
IMAG0179.jpg
IMAG0180.jpg
IMAG0181.jpg
IMAG0182.jpg
IMAG0183.jpg
IMAG0184.jpg
IMAG0185.jpg
IMAG0186.jpg
IMAG0187.jpg
IMAG0188.jpg

looking great gives me hope I just dropped some ww xxl just wanna ask about how tall are they getting? and how demanding are they I hear it is a demanding strain. but ya bud looking good keep it up

looking great gives me hope I just dropped some ww xxl just wanna ask about how tall are they getting? and how demanding are they I hear it is a demanding strain. but ya bud looking good keep it up
Thanks for the kind comments, I have 3 which are different phenos but as far as height I have one that is 36" and 2 that are 60" as far as being demanding....I'm in my garden daily(my choice) I feed water daily by hand in coco I keep my temperatures in optimal range and they pretty much grow themselves. I have feed at high ec/ppm and at low...I didn't see much of difference so I feed at low to reg ec/ppm's.
I'm sure if I wanted to manipulate the height of the plant I could have started flowering nutes earlier too slow the growth or even top.
Good luck on your grow

These buds are swelling fast...
Top nug shot:
IMAG0189.jpg

Side branch nug shot:
IMAG0190.jpg

Bottom nug shot:
IMAG0191.jpg

Subbed Swerve if ya dont mind, been looking at Ripper seeds recently, was going to order washing machine and zombie kush and fairplay those XXL's of Dinafem get big, wonder how the potency is on them?

Subbed Swerve if ya dont mind, been looking at Ripper seeds recently, was going to order washing machine and zombie kush and fairplay those XXL's of Dinafem get big, wonder how the potency is on them?

Ripper seeds have some awesome strains this is my first time growing zombie Kush hand washing machine if you look at the background on the strains they are crossed with Bubba Kush and other solid genetics when it comes to buying seed definitely grab you some a lot of people Overlook them because they tend to be lower price I remember when they first came out I want to think it was about four years ago I purchased some of their double glock and man was an awesome strain also had their grape gum that too was a very awesome strain I'm very excited to be growing the zombie Kush and washing machine I love it. They're spicing it up a bit and it's not just the same old strains available. White Widow XXL by Dinafem nothing but good things to say definitely going to be some fire:pass:

Back