Indoor White widow auto by ilgm

Ya I use strip less I'm talking about ambient temp in house upstairs is that high my lights add 5 degrees in 85 degree intake air temp and temps up to 100 but I appreciate trying to offer advice thanks.
Aaah so co2 only helps heat from light exposure. Not general heat?

Aaah so co2 only helps heat from light exposure. Not general heat?
No it raises the plants vdp curve but it only works to a point I was just saying my co2 ppm is fairly high @ 800 to 1100 depending on how much I'm around people maybe surprised @ how high c02 can get with a few people in a room it's kinda scary when u think about it .

Yeah true. The old saying if your comfortable your garden is comfortable I guess.

So I'm now flushing. A mix between ph and non ph water. Cant get a decisive idea on what's right and wrong. But heres some pics of my buds. Not really sure if they look right or not. Let me know @OttoCBD @Fitzy @420Forever @SooCali
20200721_181437.jpg
20200721_181410.jpg

They look good to me!

uh, yeah, what he said :smoking: ppp

Good looking buds! FWIW, I only flushed one of my four plants, and only as measure against some final-week nutrient burn, and with plain RO water. Doesn't seem to have affected that plant's health or yield whatsoever but I am still on the fence about the utility of it.

Science and plant biology say that, unless you're correcting a nutrient imbalance through flushing, due to overfeeding, there is no proven positive benefit.

Flushing inhibits a number of metabolic processes from occurring effectively, due to the reduction or loss of immobile elements (especially those requiring involvement of N and P) as a result of flushing.

That in mind, I think you'll be okay and have some tasty looking buds.

Good looking buds! FWIW, I only flushed one of my four plants, and only as measure against some final-week nutrient burn, and with plain RO water. Doesn't seem to have affected that plant's health or yield whatsoever but I am still on the fence about the utility of it.

Science and plant biology say that, unless you're correcting a nutrient imbalance through flushing, due to overfeeding, there is no proven positive benefit.

Flushing inhibits a number of metabolic processes from occurring effectively, due to the reduction or loss of immobile elements (especially those requiring involvement of N and P) as a result of flushing.

That in mind, I think you'll be okay and have some tasty looking buds.
This is 100% facts I top dress 10days before chop and I never flush and since going organic I've got the best flavors coming through on plants I've grown many times all kinda of different styles coco with bottle nutes dry organics in coco soil bottle nutes hempy buckets ect and I never noticed a difference between flushing but I've noticed the difference from ph'ed water to non ph'ed water especially in coco with dry amendments which I had to ph water to 6.5 to 6.6ph or she got upset and the worst thing for tastes is stressing it out in last 2wks it definitely seems to effect taste. @Noideakush they look good can u get a lights of pic of buds so we can see with detail?

This is 100% facts I top dress 10days before chop and I never flush and since going organic I've got the best flavors coming through on plants I've grown many times all kinda of different styles coco with bottle nutes dry organics in coco soil bottle nutes hempy buckets ect and I never noticed a difference between flushing but I've noticed the difference from ph'ed water to non ph'ed water especially in coco with dry amendments which I had to ph water to 6.5 to 6.6ph or she got upset and the worst thing for tastes is stressing it out in last 2wks it definitely seems to effect taste. @Noideakush they look good can u get a lights of pic of buds so we can see with detail?
I'll get a lights off pic tonight. Ive been keeping my soil ph below 7 so one flush has been ph the other just tap. What do people think about 48hr darkness before harvest. Heard about it but cant think what positives it would give

I'll get a lights off pic tonight. Ive been keeping my soil ph below 7 so one flush has been ph the other just tap. What do people think about 48hr darkness before harvest. Heard about it but cant think what positives it would give
48hrs if darkness push the plants to let them really signal that there done

Back