Indoor White widow auto by ilgm

So I seam to have a nitrogen deficiency earlier in flower then I inteded. Lower leaves are turning yellow yet buds are still all white hairs and not formed yet. I've added a small amount of go green by professors nutriants to my feed as I have a little bit of nute burn. I've been using my budrite while during flower which I guess is extremely low in nitrogen.
20200620_160846.jpg
20200620_160841.jpg

Looks good! Hopefully the end result will knock your socks off. :eyebrows:

Looks good! Hopefully the end result will knock your socks off. :eyebrows:
Hopefully. I'm still trying to figure out the right from wrongs. Its definitely harder to grow in winter here then summer. But slowly seeing results

Wish I had a bigger tent. Love training it and making a cool canopy. Probably my favourite part of seeing it all flower. I think I had an awesome train with this one and hopefully itll show in my weight once pull. Be awesome if I had some good solid buds with good weight.. guess I'll have to wait and see but I'm happy with this effort
20200623_194914.jpg

I dont think it's a nitrogen deficiency. Could possibly be a light burn issue. I run my 300w viparspectra at 16 inches and also my ebay spec 600w cobb. I'm thinking maybe even though the cobb doesnt look as bright maybe it is. The leaves are only slightly lighter shade of green so I'll play with it tomorrow and see what I can figure out

20200627_170600.jpg
anyone ever made co2 and used it in flower or is it mainly only for veg. I'm not getting much heat but hopefully my small de humidifier will arrive soon. Buds seam to be very slow atm. Hoping they will get nice and fat. Although have plenty of trycombes coming through

Humidity
Really struggling with humidity. Its plagued me the whole way through this grow. Hopefully have a small de humidifier here soon but I'm worried I'm gonna be left with shit airy buds. They just arent fattening up. Humidity has been in the 50s and 60s. What do people think
20200625_185321.jpg

Back