Indoor White widow auto by ilgm

Cut her down. Gave it a slight trim and hung it. Who monitors there humidity while doing this.
20200724_174542.jpg
20200724_190711.jpg

So kinda got abit tired of weighting and did something a little silly. After day 4 of dry decided to try my fruit. Well that was a let down. Super harsh shit. Dont ever try smoking bud that's still wet Haha. Still got me stoned but not a good stoned. Learnt my lesson with that one. Unfortunately probably wasted a quarter but what I didnt use I put in a jar and will just burp it all the time

So as my bud has dried it's gone fluffy. Anyone have any ideas why. I know being a hybrid could make it less tight but still. @Fitzy @OttoCBD @420Forever

Attachments

• received_3197559423644188.jpeg
    received_3197559423644188.jpeg
    120.5 KB · Views: 52
So as my bud has dried it's gone fluffy. Anyone have any ideas why. I know being a hybrid could make it less tight but still. @Fitzy @OttoCBD @420Forever
Ya she may have needed a wk or so it's really important to wait on the first plant so cut half then wait for amber it's hard to judge sometimes.

Maybe it's your method. I'm by no means an expert but my experience has been that buds tend to 'tighten up' and become a bit more dense after having been jarred for a week or two. Every time I burp the jars, I make sure to give each jar a good two-handed sideways rolling to see if the buds are still clumping together. If they are then that jar gets the lid off for a few hours. I also roll each jar after it's been opened and then store the jars on their sides.

Pretty much have 3 oz of airy popcorn jarred up. That was very sad. Dont know if I've cut it early or maybe too much light. Looked great when I cut it down. Then all opened up when drying.

Ya she may have needed a wk or so it's really important to wait on the first plant so cut half then wait for amber it's hard to judge sometimes.
I think I've fucked this one

Back