Indoor White widow auto by ilgm

i alwayz put mine in the dark for 24h before chop....altho i've never really known why :rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp

i alwayz put mine in the dark for 24h before chop....altho i've never really known why :rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp
I know with photos you put them in 24 hours of darkness before flipping them to flower. I wonder if it increases harvest or taste by doing it

I know with photos you put them in 24 hours of darkness before flipping them to flower. I wonder if it increases harvest or taste by doing it

meh, there'z a reazon for it...but damned if i can ever remember what it is, lol :doh: :tongue: ppp

This is 100% facts I top dress 10days before chop and I never flush and since going organic I've got the best flavors coming through on plants I've grown many times all kinda of different styles coco with bottle nutes dry organics in coco soil bottle nutes hempy buckets ect and I never noticed a difference between flushing but I've noticed the difference from ph'ed water to non ph'ed water especially in coco with dry amendments which I had to ph water to 6.5 to 6.6ph or she got upset and the worst thing for tastes is stressing it out in last 2wks it definitely seems to effect taste. @Noideakush they look good can u get a lights of pic of buds so we can see with detail?
20200722_202856.jpg
20200722_202947.jpg
20200722_202920.jpg

Sweet bro that looks good I've been interested in ilgm strains but I'm even cheaper with things now bc I've found some incredible strains that were amazing from breeders that arnt as popular like pyramid seeds amnesia haze,American pie, for example and seedsman sour diesel haze I still get people telling me to continue that line everyone really enjoyed it. Wish genetics were cheaper as they certainly shouldn't be selling for as much as they do. Anyways ur plant looks good I would keep an eye on ur trichs depending how u like ur high more amber more couch lock with new strains I generally harvest the plant 3 times so I can get a feel for where I like it best 1st chop would be as close to all cloudy then 20% amber and then 50%+ amber good luck and are you going to do a smoke report as I would be interested in it sending good karma and good vibes ur way.

Sweet bro that looks good I've been interested in ilgm strains but I'm even cheaper with things now bc I've found some incredible strains that were amazing from breeders that arnt as popular like pyramid seeds amnesia haze,American pie, for example and seedsman sour diesel haze I still get people telling me to continue that line everyone really enjoyed it. Wish genetics were cheaper as they certainly shouldn't be selling for as much as they do. Anyways ur plant looks good I would keep an eye on ur trichs depending how u like ur high more amber more couch lock with new strains I generally harvest the plant 3 times so I can get a feel for where I like it best 1st chop would be as close to all cloudy then 20% amber and then 50%+ amber good luck and are you going to do a smoke report as I would be interested in it sending good karma and good vibes ur way.
Thanks man. Yeah some of the prices for seads are abit rediculas. Can be a bit tough being in a country where it isn't legal. A friend and myself ended up getting the seads for $10 each so that was one of the factors where some seads were near 30. Ilgm are great to deal with and there shipping and customer service were awesome. I'll do a harvest report and a taste/high reporst also.

Thanks man. Yeah some of the prices for seads are abit rediculas. Can be a bit tough being in a country where it isn't legal. A friend and myself ended up getting the seads for $10 each so that was one of the factors where some seads were near 30. Ilgm are great to deal with and there shipping and customer service were awesome. I'll do a harvest report and a taste/high reporst also.
Ya 10 is ok, but I'm definitely interested can't wait to see that. By the way wat day is she @?

Look at Linda Seeds - specifically their house branded seeds. They are very good and can be had as low as like 3,50€ each. Even better prices in larger orders. Really digging them.

Back