Photoperiod White rhino grow in the dank den

Yer training is treating them fine!! Short flattop bushy plants is what i like to see!!
Just the way I like em! Can't wait to see a canopy of buds in a few weeks.

All set Matey! :thumbsup: :pass:
Many thanks my man!

!!!UPDATE TIME!!!

We are at week 3 day 18 of flower 08/03/2017

Welcome all to other update, lets began shall we?

No huge changes in the last ten days, her stretch has slowed down, still growing but not so rapidly
I think she's going to start focusing on bud development within the next week :d5:

After the medium flush in week two the nute burn hasn't spread and isn't appearing on the new growth, so I think she just needed a good drink of plain water to sort herself out.
We're now feeding at full strength 10ml per litre and loving it!

Yesterday I took her out of the tent for a close inspection, thought she was a little to bushy for my likings so I took to her lower branchs with some scissors and lollipoped her, after reading the BHO thread and realising what I was doing half way through I stopped, and thought to myself, I'm keeping the popcorn buds and using them for a BHO run or some form of extract.

The lights have just came on for the start of day 19 I'm seeing a large amount of bud sites, and she's starting to smell like ganja tree. Now long now till we start seeing some actual buds!
Enough chit chat lets see some photos eh!?
IMG_1978.JPG
IMG_1980.JPG
IMG_1981.JPG
IMG_1983.JPG
IMG_1984.JPG
IMG_1985.JPG
IMG_1986.JPG
IMG_1988.JPG
IMG_1997.JPG

All photos were taking on day 17 ten minutes before lights off.

Is it just me or do some of the leaves look dark green along the edge and lighter green in the middle? I know the centre of the flower goes a little discoloured when they start budding, but is this normal?
IMG_1999.JPG

For those of you following along thanks for checking in and untill next time keep those eyes red AFN :vibe:

maybe up your Cal-Mag a little, just in case? (It should have a hint of N in it as well). Just guessing though. Otherwise, looking lush Bro.... you might be just nit-picking, eh?

maybe up your Cal-Mag a little, just in case? (It should have a hint of N in it as well). Just guessing though. Otherwise, looking lush Bro.... you might be just nit-picking, eh?
Yeah brother think I was just super stoned and got a bit paranoid haha, totally forgot about it the next day!

The lights have just come on!
We literally just entered week 4 day 25!
Update 15/03/2017

Welcome back guys, I tell you what! it's a turtles race in the dank den, photos take so bloody long to grow! My patience is wearing thin and I just want some home grown to smoke haha:mrgreen:

Now with the weather cooling down and summer coming to an end I've seen drops in temps, with lights on, down to 24 degrees :clapper:
And she loves that! Also being she is so thick and busy and having only one fan for air circulation, I decided that wasn't going to be enough and I'll be damned if I'm losing anything to bud rot, so I chucked another 6in desk fan in, now she's really dancing in the wind.

I decided to undertake a little experiment, since she's pretty much been my guinea pig this whole grow, testing things I've never done, topping, supercropping ect, I thought I'd do one more, now I know last week I said I stopped half way into lollipoping and decided I'd keep the popcorn buds, well I changed my mind again, I went back and finished it off, but only on one side, now because I've topped her then supercropped the two main stems at 90degree angles away from each other, it created a "Y" type structure, so I only lollipoped one of the main stems, just to see what really works best, having great big dense colas or having good colas with a hand full of popcorn buds, wether this will even work... who knows but I'm going to find out in the weeks to come.

Feeding routine has changed, I was feeding 2lt every second day, then plain tap water, now feeding 2lt plain water every third day and she gets 2 light feeds a week, holding back on the nutes for a week or two going with a flush then stepping up the nutes so she packs on the weight, the stretch is pretty much over, she's grown only a few CM in the past week and theres plenty of bud sites, starting to get a real weed smell about her now enough from me have a look at these pics.
IMG_2030.JPG
IMG_2031.JPG
IMG_2032.JPG
IMG_2033.JPG
IMG_2034.JPG
IMG_2036.JPG
IMG_2038.JPG
IMG_2037.JPG
IMG_2039.JPG
IMG_2040.JPG

nice grow @AussieStoner do you have the 600 in there now?
Thanks for popping in buddy!
And the answer to your question is no, ive been waiting for temps to drop a few degrees (recently they have) and I had problems with the 600w ballast (long story) just looked at the weather reports for the next two weeks and all is looking good so I'll chuck the 600w in either when I get home from work or over the weekend, I'll probably do it when I get home since I'm going away over the weekend and I'd like to keep an eye on everything.
I'll let you know in a few hours what the out come is :pass:

I was going to say about temps mate, great to have the extra wattage but if I remember correctly you would need 50% the extra extraction on what is standard for say a 400w hps in 1m x 1m, I looked at myself a bit a go, just could'nt get the temps in check so settled for a 400w. If you have the extraction to handle it go for it buddy :smoking::smoking::smoking:

Back