Photoperiod White rhino grow in the dank den

Heres a chart that will might help a bit..12"= 30.48cm
image.jpeg

Good day bro!! The 250 will be okay for the size tent if you keep em trained to stay short and wide..the 250 HID can be from 12-24 inches or 30-60cm from plant depending on how she takes the heat..there are some members who use the HPS from start to finish with no issues..hope that helps
Hey champ! thanks for stopping by :toke:
That did help mate just the answers I was looking for, I ended up just leaving my hand above the plant and moving the light down until I could feel the warmth, so according to guide I'm 10x10cm out of the 3ft mark but those numbers are small so I'm happy with what I brought.
My girls are always tied down so no dramas in the short and wide department,

Big thanks Brother :pighug:

Hey champ! thanks for stopping by :toke:
That did help mate just the answers I was looking for, I ended up just leaving my hand above the plant and moving the light down until I could feel the warmth, so according to guide I'm 10x10cm out of the 3ft mark but those numbers are small so I'm happy with what I brought.
My girls are always tied down so no dramas in the short and wide department,

Big thanks Brother :pighug:
No prob,always willing to help,what i do is hang a thermometer at canopy level to get an accurate reading where its most important..

Actually just remembered my thermometer has an extended/wired sensor, I'll have to find it so I can just hang that above the canopy, btw that's a nice looking forest you have there dude, love how the girls look under some LED lighting :eyebrows:

HI (you did ask!)

Hope you don't mind but I thought I should pop in. Count me as subbed Bro.
You should have no trouble growing an Auto under HPS.

Nice tent, beats using the sunray shield from your car! Where and how much? You should have a go at reinforcing the ceiling with some mesh (have a look at my prev grow for info)....

DSC_1657.JPG

DSC_1661.JPG

All the best with the new set up, keep it up man!

Thanks brother! The tent was $320 AU free shipping, I spent a good week conparing prices to find the best bang for my buk and come up with this, soooo much better then growing in a cupboard haha, heading over to check your previous grow now :d5:
Peace out man!

Back