Photoperiod White rhino grow in the dank den

I'm not very efficient.. I'm running somewhere in the neighborhood of 3000w of lights. So go from there. My electric gives me a heart attack every month but all the pot helps:pass:

So I didn't put the 600watt in today, had outside temps of 30 degrees, inside the cab was 27 lights off! Been running for an hour now and looking steady at 31 degrees, that's to hot but not a lot I can about it, so the 600w will have to wait a few days for the hotter weather to pass.

LITTLE UPDATE - 23/02/17
Week one Day three of flower

Noticeable difference in growth since changing to the HPS, there is a poor little side branch that isn't growing and hasn't really moved much over the last few weeks, is it possible to stunt a single branch?
IMG_1892.JPG
IMG_1896.JPG

As you can see the canopy is a good 6in above that small side branch, it was pretty much level 2 days before I made the swap to HPS lighting so in 5 days she's expanding rapidly!

Should I try my hand at cloning again @pop22 ? Either that or I'm just going to cut it off.

I've raised the lights this morning by 5in and adjusted the light to hang from corner to corner, instead of hanging left to right,

Added flowering nutes with the regular veg feeding today, dropped from 10ml veg nutes to 5ml each veg and flower nutes, next feed will be the same and the following will be straight flower feeds once she chucks a few more white lady parts :eyebrows:

That's it for now guys, bigger update on Sunday night / Monday morning, have some tricks up my sleeve to reduce heat and a few changes!
Keep those eyes red and peace out AFN:smokeit:

UPDATE TIME!
Week 2 of flower day 8
28/02/17

Sorry for the late update come down with the flu over the weekend and got nothing done :finger:

Not much to report this week, we've had a good amount of growth over the last few days she's still stretching up!
Did notice some nute burn on the older lower fan leaves, found the smallest little burn on some of the new growth so the last two days have been straight tap water, might give her a good flushing tomorrow before switching to bloom nutes.
One side of the main stem started to out grow the canopy so I tied her back down and super cropped a few side branches.

Any photo growers around that know when she will stop stretching?
Enough chatter let's get to the goods! :smoking:

White hairs coming through another week or so and we should start to see some bud sites :headbang:

IMG_1924.JPG
IMG_1925.JPG
IMG_1913.JPG
IMG_1914.JPG
IMG_1916.JPG
IMG_1917.JPG
IMG_1921.JPG
IMG_1922.JPG

I'm going to use this branch as a reference to growth since it's not growing
IMG_1915.JPG

Nute burn
IMG_1926.JPG
IMG_1928.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1929.JPG
    IMG_1929.JPG
    233.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1930.JPG
    IMG_1930.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1931.JPG
    IMG_1931.JPG
    184.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1932.JPG
    IMG_1932.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 42
Hey @slowandeasy just read your blackberry thread, said you had 20yr experience with photos, could you tell me when this girl is gonna stop stretching? We've just entered second week of flower, hope you don't mind me tagging you :pass:
Lots of factors on how much/long she will stretch. But 3 weeks is a decent guess that the majority of the stretch will be done. Some phenos stretch more/less or longer. Environment, heat, nutes, etc all are factors. Good luck

Lots of factors on how much/long she will stretch. But 3 weeks is a decent guess that the majority of the stretch will be done. Some phenos stretch more/less or longer. Environment, heat, nutes, etc all are factors. Good luck
Thanks brother! Just wanted a rough time line so I know when to stop super cropping, don't want buds to start forming when the stem hasn't recovered yet, peace out :smoking:

Back