Photoperiod White rhino grow in the dank den

:bighug:
I was going to say about temps mate, great to have the extra wattage but if I remember correctly you would need 50% the extra extraction on what is standard for say a 400w hps in 1m x 1m, I looked at myself a bit a go, just could'nt get the temps in check so settled for a 400w. If you have the extraction to handle it go for it buddy :smoking::smoking::smoking:
I just put the 600w in been running for 3 hours, temps shot up to 34 degrees, that's an easy fix though as the exhaust for the cool tube gets blown back into the same room as the tent, so tomorrow after work I'll be putting the exhaust ducting up through the man hole, that should stop the cool tube from sucking in the warm air and always drawing in fresh cool air :d5:

Nice one @AussieStoner glad you're enjoying the cooler temps and getting that 600W in there..... your grow is coming on brilliantly Bro, that's gonna be a massive load of bud when she comes down! If this is just a guinea pig, what's your proper grow gonna be like FFS????

Its cooled down here too, but not by much, and its been hammering down hard.... daughters school flooded out, humidity up up up, phew when does this end? Not anytime soon, there's worse to come this weekend. The only good thing is I have so much rainwater, I can feed my ladies to the max.

Keep at it man.....
:slap:

Thanks for the rep brother! Really appreciate the love :cheers:
I'll be happy with 2-3 oz I don't know what to expect from her though.
I seriously can't wait to get some autos going with my new gear dude, from growing one ounce autos under CFL's to this is a massive improvement.

I seen on the news all the floods and heavy rain up your way, we've been lucky enough not to get any of it, heard Sydney got 100ml in one hour! beautiful weather here mate, low 20's and blue skies all weekend, although I'm still sitting inside watching "arrivals" charring though this 2 oz :bong:
I hope things clear up there, so much property damage and people's homes being Destroyed, maybe you need to go for a weeks long road trip.. head inland a little :thumbsup:

Hey guys :welcome: hope everybody has had a better week then I have!
I tell you what there's been plenty of drama in Aussie's house, firstly I walk in the front door after a long 10 hour night shift, to find my 255 litre (67 gallon) aquarium bone dry! Now this aquarium is home to my beloved tiger oscar, I've had my fair share of fish (all have died mind you) but this guy is a trooper and my favourite of all time, so when I found him laying in a 3cm deep pool of water I had to save him ASAP, long story short I saved him and his back to 100% as for the tank I found a 10cm long crack in the bottom pane of glass, lucky that's an easy fix!
IMG_2073.JPG

After the whole aquarium mishap I thought it must be time to go soothe the soul and smoke a few bongs:bong:

But first I better check the dank den and see how my girl is doing before lights out, and what do ya know I unzipped the tent to find this poor thing
IMG_2072.JPG
IMG_2069.JPG
IMG_2068.JPG

I totally forgot about it but I only gave her 1lt the day before not the usual 3lt with temps @ 30 degrees she dried out pretty fast, gave her a good splash of plain tap water and 30 minutes later she bounced back leaves dancing and praying to the almighty HPS!

There won't be an update this week, nothing really to report at this stage untill next week when I've got some nice little nugs growing

Anyway there's my rant for today haha I'm heading over to live stoners for a chat, peace out guys and remember to keep them eyes red :devil:

had something similar happen years ago.good job i wasnt growing weed at the time as i might have wrecked the house.
glad the wee fella made it,and the girls have perked up.
keep er lit
:pighug:

had something similar happen years ago.good job i wasnt growing weed at the time as i might have wrecked the house.
glad the wee fella made it,and the girls have perked up.
keep er lit
:pighug:
Geez I've never had something like this happen, what course of action did you take when trying to dry up all the water? I'm pretty sure the stand is buggered, I'm going to have to put some weight on it before I trust it to support nearly 300kgs of aquarium :cuss:

UPDATE 03/04/2017
Week six of flower

Sorry for the lack of updates, honestly I'm fucking lazy and couldn't be bothered, but this morning I took her out of the tent for the first time in two weeks.. and oh man did she stick up the room!

So since the last update I've made some improvements to the setup, first of all the mail man was rather nice last week and dropped off a big box
IMG_2125.JPG

What's in said box you may ask?
This 500+ cmf inline fan
IMG_2106.PNG

I had to upgrade for the simple reason the old fan just didn't have enough power for the job, it was just scraping by as it was, but now I have to carbon filter on, it had no chance of doing the job.

The fan is quite noisey so for stealth reasons she's up in the roof, now there's a slight humming coming from above the kitchen, most people would be on the wiser but I'll be suspending it from the roof as an extra measure.
Other then that the only new thing is a carbon filter I installed, haven't had it going all grow but now she's starting to really smell I hooked it up, it's only a 4" haha so it looks a little funny going from a 4"filter and ducting, to a 6" cool tube, but hey it works!

Now onto the main attention! My beautiful white rhino, summer has been and gone and the temps have really dropped here, 13-15 degrees lights off, 25-27 lights on, today is the first day of week 6, and the excitement is really starting to set in, being a 8-10 week strain this puts me 4 weeks from harvest at the absolute most, but my guts is telling me she's only making it to 9 weeks, or 8 weeks and 5 days haha, her colas ain't as big as I had imagined in the beginning but I'm still happy with her, she's pretty frosty, and sticky isn't even close, more like superglue, my fingers are so hard to pull apart after I've touched some buds, and the smell hmm like freshly roasted coffee beans mixed with a pungent piney note that burns your nose hairs haha, and I don't even like coffee!

From here out it's updates on the regular, every Monday night untill chop day.

IMG_2137.JPG

Side [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
IMG_2138.JPG

Side [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
IMG_2139.JPG

Annnnd some bud shots
IMG_2140.JPG
IMG_2141.JPG
IMG_2142.JPG
IMG_2143.JPG
IMG_2144.JPG
IMG_2145.JPG