I wouldn't for now. They are the solar panels that are powering your plants. Maybe in a couple of weeks when the buds are swelling up. Then humidity/mold can become a problem...
Ok thankyou. I've been pinching a few off it each day buy not a full on strip
20210711_211157.jpg

20210712_211240.jpg
20210712_211249.jpg
so I'm still having potassium issues with my big plant.. starting to get a little burn yet my temps are within range. Ph is around the low 6s and I'm feeding til run off. My smaller plant is still showing calmag spots even though I'm giving extra aswell as feeding to 6.0. Is either of these worth worrying about @Fitzy @AutoBobje @MesaBoogie @St. Tom @blue @Daipot @Vegasbear87

Your plants are in bloom, so I would raise the pH. I have mine at a pH of 6.20 now. This higher pH makes P and K more available during these needed times :thumbsup:
That said...Your going to have your hands full when harvest comes :pighug: Keep up the good work!! :vibes:

View attachment 1342365View attachment 1342367so I'm still having potassium issues with my big plant.. starting to get a little burn yet my temps are within range. Ph is around the low 6s and I'm feeding til run off. My smaller plant is still showing calmag spots even though I'm giving extra aswell as feeding to 6.0. Is either of these worth worrying about @Fitzy @AutoBobje @MesaBoogie @St. Tom @blue @Daipot @Vegasbear87
i think they are looking great bro and you will get a great harvest look at all the beautiful tops

Nothing wrong with them. You’ve fixed the drooping leaves ans that was the biggest concern really and that shade of green throughout is spot on

@AutoBobje @St. Tom thanks guys. I'll raise it a little bit. The calmag spots you don't think will be an issue
Don't think they are going to make it brother. Pack 'm up in a box and send to me :cheers:
Nope, they look great. Don't worry about it.
Take a picture now, then raise the pH and take a new picture in a couple of days. That or a timelapse are the only way you can really see the reaction af a plant to something you do.

Don't think they are going to make it brother. Pack 'm up in a box and send to me :cheers:
Nope, they look great. Don't worry about it.
Take a picture now, then raise the pH and take a new picture in a couple of days. That or a timelapse are the only way you can really see the reaction af a plant to something you do.
Reckon the aus post guys would have a field day with it haha. I changed nutes with this grow so yeah I will raise it up and see. I've noticed they have slowed down a little now

Back