I'm out of room.. in 64 odd days. 2 bags of leaves cut out and still more to go. The small one is quite far behind but hopefully it'll pick up. I might have to use my spare tent to dry in and let this one flower out later.
20210707_122952.jpg

Lowest 18°c. I think it's potassium so I've started adding more
So lower temps make it hard for plant to use the potassium so experiment bring temps up a bit if u can to see if it's just that or does it need more ppm of potassium.

So lower temps make it hard for plant to use the potassium so experiment bring temps up a bit if u can to see if it's just that or does it need more ppm of potassium.
I'll raise my heater up. I didn't think it was getting many chills but we have had some frosts here recently. Ive had a fair bit of external fan going into the tent so it might be dropping off a little. I've upped my potassium supplement a little. Gone from getting potassium burn to not enough

I'm forced to grow in cooler temps and almost all my plants exhibit the same. I've chose to live with it and embrace the purple leaves. It can make them look perty towards the end as they darken up and I don't believe it effects quality or yield.

So I've had to split my plant feed up. Both getting base + molasses then 1 is getting calmag the other flower booster. I also moved my heater and turned it up slightly. Hopefully it'll stop the purple leaf and has also dropped the humidity to around the 50s. I've trimmed some spotted leaves out also
20210709_160951.jpg

I wouldn't for now. They are the solar panels that are powering your plants. Maybe in a couple of weeks when the buds are swelling up. Then humidity/mold can become a problem...

Back