Smoking a blonde toe cheese kush yes it smells like stinky feet its not really pleasant.
20140701_175147.jpg

Tangelo Rapido

are you smoking a Blonde toe cheese kush ? LOL!:roflcry: I bought a bag maaaany years ago in FL. that smelled like the county Dump..I kid you not..But it was rippin good smoke though.

Im Burning a bit of Tangelo Rapido by Barneys farms.Pretty decent smoke.Tangerine is coming out nicely ,but a lil slow.curing...grrrr."AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out"

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 20
That toe cheese is no joke its strong very very tight takes for ever to.break up.and Thats when you smell that funky smell its awful. Just like sticking your finger in your sweaty toes and taking a sniff! Yuk! Thats about 2 g and will stink up a room.or 2.

Just got done hitting on some Afghan Mass Auto by 00 Seeds - been in the jar bout 10 weeks - nice smoke

You guys smoke alot of oils and hash . Im a.straight bud smoker with glass on glass only.
I admit i blacked out once on hash and oil?naaa ill take og kush or a good.haze anyday!

right now i'm vaping Panama Red photo. I found one lone clone of it in a shop and my buddy has been growing it for a couple of runs so far. He's keeping it around for sure. Nice stuff.

20140710_190352.jpgThe last of my toe cheese kush. its about 50 an 1/8th . I really wish you guys could smell it. I like the way kush smells but not this kush its toe cheesy!

Cady Kush...Really starting to feel the indica couch lock. .

Attachments

• 2014-07-09 19-3.51.19.jpg
    2014-07-09 19-3.51.19.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 16
After many months smoking Chazes I got my hands on some outdoor grown autoMazar.
Nice for a change, good smoke but I prefer the chaze:) Mazar hits quicker and stronger while chaze is more of a creeper and different character, lasts longer and overall stronger.

:peace:

Back