er....ok!

I'm so glad i don't have to worry about piss tests. Although allot of the good jobs usually have a risk of it.

I am starting to collect up some cindy/c99 genetics. Thinking about working it into auto. The taste would meld well with autos.

@automan, looks good, i love all the orange hairs.

Why not as long as you flush it properly, why not?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm so glad i don't have to worry about piss tests. Although allot of the good jobs usually have a risk of it.

I am starting to collect up some cindy/c99 genetics. Thinking about working it into auto. The taste would meld well with autos.

@automan, looks good, i love all the orange hairs.

Why not as long as you flush it properly, why not?

what do you mean Bongo? doesnt make any sence in my eyes..or did i miss something here? :no:

what do you mean Bongo? doesnt make any sence in my eyes..or did i miss something here? :no:

I mean auto's can taste gash when not flushed properly. Especially the citrus hybrids.

ye but you asked why not? why not what? he` s only stating that the taste would meld well with autos??

dont understand why you so negative on that...noone said anything about flush and bad taste?

keep the good vibes going and share one with me :Sharing One:be happy we got breeders making these autos for us ^^ :peace:

Last edited:
:roflcry::roflcry::roflcry::roflcry:Who's on first?

Ahhhhh, good times... a buddy (who grows photos) and his wife came over for Chicken/Green Chile enchiladas tonight and he gifted me some very nice photo Headband and Lemon Skunk.

Yeah!!! :) Can't wait to gift him back some Dark Devil :)"AFN smoke out"

I mean auto's can taste gash when not flushed properly. Especially the citrus hybrids.
I've never flushed my autos or photos an always have a good taste--pretty much what the breeder says. I grow organic with tablets & tea--plain good soil--nothing added.

Found some good bud finally!!!!!!
Stoned as phuq!
download.jpg

I think anything will if you use chem nutes especially and don't cure properly.

I'm smokin some Heavy Duty Fruity (photo) I cut down a few weeks ago. Turned out nice :drool:

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    201.8 KB · Views: 25
Back