@snipe :nightdrag: soon to you my friend! I would love a puff on that! We all know how I love my Russian ladies!

ssh.jpg
Diesel x Super Silver Haze, Haze pheno
third year growing this F1 made in a panic trying to preserve the mom. smells exactly like the mother but tastes a little sweeter now and stones u like an indica.

A mixture of Critical, WW, THC Bomb and Egyptian. Red-eyed, dry mouth and completely chilled.
HakkoRoor.gif

- - - Updated - - -

I'm smoking garbage. That's why I'm here.
:roflcry:

Sorry man it's not funny, come round and share some of mine.

:Sharing One::smoke::bong: harvest.gif

Attachments

• HakkoRoor.gif
    HakkoRoor.gif
    19.2 KB · Views: 63
@snipe :nightdrag: soon to you my friend! I would love a puff on that! We all know how I love my Russian ladies!

not yet Yoda cause you know what they say the pen is mightier than the sword lol and my pen has power :rofl:

I love me some Russians to and now I like their oil better it's like my frontal lobe has been removed and replaced with smiles

Some Lemon Skunk while visiting my brother... really skunky flavour with lemon zest in it, although sativa dominant, it is relaxing with a nice balance head/body, excellent for back pain.

g13 x diesel ...This is not really my kind of flavor... Find it, too Twitchy! :yoinks: I`ve bunged it in a jar and hope it mellows a bit...:peace:

Nothing....and it blows because my neck is cement right now....:(

Me neither Trap. Headed to the great northwest to see my kids and daughters graduation. If I get some good stuff up there we'll hook up and share a bowl

that's sucks bro.i know the feelin.i took a nug off my 61 day white widow last nite to dry,smoked it this morning and dam its way to early.made my anxiety go through the roof.got at least 2 wks to go for sure.

Sorry t`hear that pal. Hope things turn round soon mate! :karma Cloud: for ya...Hope some Meds turn up soon...:pass:

Back