What am I smokin ?

GV
gv.jpg

Sad or what. Separated from my bud. Oh the agony. The tragedy. Share with me a virtual spliff guys. Help a virtual penguin. Tell me what I'm missing. Rub it in, I don't care. Much. Until tmorra....... eP.

GV
View attachment 343168

Sad or what. Separated from my bud. Oh the agony. The tragedy. Share with me a virtual spliff guys. Help a virtual penguin. Tell me what I'm missing. Rub it in, I don't care. Much. Until tmorra....... eP.

If I could send you a nug of the Romulan x White Widow through the interwebs, I would...like "TRON" style.:Sharing One:

Hi every one its jack the spliffer here im smoking some Massive midget and it is banging

WP_20140501_004.jpg

My Spliff Seeds White Widow. All has been great, usually a mild buzz for about 5 minutes then Bang! your nailed to the sofa. The bud i picked last night however.......... Was a HAMMER between the eyes! By the third hit I was toast!

Wild outdoor Sativa

Some wild sativa I grew outdoors, just 20 days old, has a haze origin I would say... psychoactive and long lasting. Smells citrus and still I little bit harsh. Have some 100 grs curing :grin:

Madrina.jpgMother Sativa.jpg

Nothing and it's killing me.:cuss:

- - - Updated - - -

That's classic, I can just picture a nugget going Tron style.

If I could send you a nug of the Romulan x White Widow through the interwebs, I would...like "TRON" style.:Sharing One:

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing and it's killing me.:cuss:

- - - Updated - - -

Getting scanned with a cheesy 16bit grid style laser and transferred line by line like a dot-matrix printer....LOL

Kickstart this morin with some Super Lemon Haze as i wait for my new Beans to come in today..... this lemon deserves its Name its Super Lemony and Punches you like Stallone in his bes Rocky Times....

Photo Chemdawg while I watch Kill Bill on Netflix...:)

Back