Dark Devil Auto shake and Lemon Skunk Photo shake mixed together....:)

My most recently harvest beautiful lady, Mossy's Purple JEM, after only 1 week of cure as a sampler. really exciting to see where she's at in another 3 weeks. I'll be cutting her sister down tomorrow, seems to have more of an Affie undertone to her. Where the one curing has a floral scent w grapefruit undertone.

G 13 Haze Barneys Farm CM140814-14284701.jpg Gives u the propper uhh damn what did i want to do knock out....

I have no idea what im smoking at the moment, and thats going to change as soon as my girls are finished! It will be so lovely to know exactly what im tokin on! Hopefully ill have enough to have some left to last until the harvest after, I would love to have a few different jars on the go so I can mix it up a bit and smoke some different strains depending on my plan/mood :)

Dreadlow thats why i try to calculate what i use and what i need to aim every Run. Slowly im getting there.

M smoking Sword! im so sorry you guys cant try her shes some kinda special! keeps he high for hours!

Yea thats the stuff. I roll it with my hands and make pretty banana buds. I also rub the stuff off my hands and smome it. 20140815_161042.jpg

20140815_144912.jpg

Back