Last edited:
Vaping Deadhead OG and Sour Diesel this week. I absolutely love the new found flavor through vaping. The only problem is i want to eat the shit when i smell it. I hope im not alone...

Just picked up some lemon haze! Smells lovely very lemony :D only thing is i have to pay for it!! :mad:

Just picked up some lemon haze! Smells lovely very lemony :D only thing is i have to pay for it!! :mad:

Hey Gotgreen2, are you a haze guy? I remember the ol' purple haze, and the only other haze I have had was super silver. Every time I have tried it, it seems like I rip through a bag in no time. Burns really fast. Great buzz, but man, lol. maybe I just didn't get the top shelf my bud back in the had, ha ha. anyway, your thoughts?

Eek

Last edited by a moderator:
Kief in the launch box. Nothing beats it. Watching a movie at the moment too.

nothing :(:cry:. 1st grow, waiting for her to flower, is time standing still?? ;)

You know it EEK, as a matter of fact, I am smoking some Sour D out of a black spoon bowl, with rasta swirls on the front of it.
Okay I topped off Some Granddaddy Purple with some blonde cali-mist Honey Comb wax.
View attachment 166092View attachment 166093
View attachment 166094

These are my other favorites, Hey Stylez, you will like the colors I am sure my friend. I dig Rasta
View attachment 166095View attachment 166096
View attachment 166097
View attachment 166098

Eek

Thursday: Finished vaping some FINE flavoured stuff!
Friday: Harvested all hash/oils and smoked a phat hashy bong.
Saturday: Smoked an even phatter bong. Probably had 2-3 sizable bongs in there, but all that when into that one bong.
Sunday(Today): Nothing, dry, regretting not splitting those 2 massive bongs for a little today.
:clap:*sarcasm*

Hope you bought up a few grams of that purple bud, Smashed. $10 ain't bad and the bud looks Dope.. fancy that!

Had a sampler of my Auto Bubbelicious last night and watched "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"

Very good movie!!
It was a soaring cerebral high with numb arms and teeth!
Made my back pain and arthritis disappear for many hours!

Back