VOTE ON MY WAKE AND BAKE TOKE THIS MORNING.

Well, let me see, I have four strains to choose from here.

GDP Hardball- Heavy Indica, basically just Granddaddy Purple, small hard nuggets

Hawaiian Snow- 50/50 hybrid (so the dispensary says) This is some Killer weed. I have been smoking for 30 years, I don't say killer to often It is an Hawaiian Indica crossed with Snow white.

Purple Train- 60/40 Indica hybrid Trainwreck crossed with Purple Kush- I was disappointed in this. Although the effect is a great hybrid feel, I was hoping for the trainwreck taste. I love the Kush taste, but I get that all the time, I was hopin for the lemonyPine taste that trainwreck is famous for. Last time I had Purple Wreck, which is another purple crossed with trainwreck (gdp?) Whch did have that flavor, and that is what I was hoping for.

Cherry Pie - Gdp x OG Kush x Durban Poison 50/50 hybrid I like the flavor of this one, the high is not too heavy but not over amping.

The other is charlies buzz bud as explained in the earlier post. I also have some indica honey comb wax, but I am not going to smoke that until tonight. These are not on the table, lol.

I am looking to toke soon, so let me know, if you don't then I will decide

Eek

Have some cherry pie for breakfast eek....:smokebuds:

Cherry Pie it is,

Thanks Duggy, Sorry to not be able to wait everyone, but, could YOU wait any longer?

Eek

I'd smoke some of that Hawaiian Snow...the original "Hawaiian Snow" was a three-way Haze hybrid...Sagarmatha Seeds I think? Hmmmmm...:confused:

Cherry Pie sounds great too...:thumbs:

i'm about to smoke this Punky Bluester...

...topped with alittle bit of one of the hash piles...or maybe alittle of them all!!.......

I'd smoke some of that Hawaiian Snow...the original "Hawaiian Snow" was a three-way Haze hybrid...Sagarmatha Seeds I think? Hmmmmm...:confused:

Cherry Pie sounds great too...:thumbs:

You are Correct. I just looked it up a three way cross of some great Hazes. So this is not the "real" Hawiian snow. However I did look up the strain description at the dispensary that I got it from, and then realized I WAS wrong about the strains. It is a Hawaiian Skunk crossed with Snow Cap.

Not sure why I assumed what I did, (well yes I do, but it is easier to put up bad info, rather than question my memory and then check my resources, lol), but hey, I am secure in my masculinity and I not afraid to say when I am wrong. Two best things to teach your children, it is okay to be wrong, and it is okay to apologize. Here is the link on the dispensary I went to, called CC101, if you scroll down past the map to the "hybrid" section you will see the strain, if you mouse over the title of the strain it will give you the info. You can also do this to the other strains I mentioned to see if I screwed those up too, lol. Also the website says sativa, but the jar it was in when I went in there said indica hybrid.
In other words, I have no idea what it is, but it is killer. http://legalmarijuanadispensary.com/dispensaries/california/sacramento/14616

bye for now

Eek

Eek

Last edited:
Totally understand brother, I was just posting that up anecdotally...not arguing or calling you out in any way. "Hawaiian Snow" just sticks out in the mind, only reason I remembered it! :thumbs:

Dunno about your particular dispensary, but sometimes you have to take their strain labeling with a grain of salt...;)

Totally understand brother, I was just posting that up anecdotally...not arguing or calling you out in any way. "Hawaiian Snow" just sticks out in the mind, only reason I remembered it! :thumbs:

Dunno about your particular dispensary, but sometimes you have to take their strain labeling with a grain of salt...;)

Yes. they will name in dog crap with monkey balls if they thought it would sell.

Eek

giggle hash...

165029d1357857107-mother-ship-phase-two-giggle-juice-f1s-iso-002.jpg

Back