Eating brownies I made with some random strain bag seed. Made 2/3 cups of oil with 10g of bud.. buzz is alright, not as good as smoking it though so I need to probably up it to ~21g of bud or use less oil. That auto cheese sure is sexy!

edit: @spels: wowwww, that's quite impressive. Between you and MNS there's some really nice goodies there. =P

Unknown stuff that smells like cat piss.

I call it Charley's Buzz Bud

basically my nephew charlies weed, was about a half pound of shake, popcorn, and leaf, most of it is now oil used for ingestion (no-nonsense oil), but I picked out little buds for stash. Bein' laid off, ya gotta do what ya gotta do until the girls get done. (about 2-3 weeks).
Tell ya what, kinda pretty good though for free!!!

The Actual medical strain sativa "CAT PISS" or just literally cat piss? :group:

http://www.leafly.com/sativa/cat-piss

Eek

Last edited:
I call it Charley's Buzz Bud

basically my nephew charlies weed, was about a half pound of shake, popcorn, and leaf, most of it is now oil used for ingestion (no-nonsense oil), but I picked out little buds for stash. Bein' laid off, ya gotta do what ya gotta do until the girls get done. (about 2-3 weeks).
Tell ya what, kinda pretty good though for free!!!

The Actual medical strain sativa "CAT PISS" or just literally cat piss? :group:

http://www.leafly.com/sativa/cat-piss

Eek

Oh wow, are you kidding? LMFAO, can you imagine why they named it that?

He does own a large amount of cats.:rofl: no wonder it was free.

smoking some GHaze x C99...topped off with some GHaze x C99 dryice hash...

That bowl of GHaze/C99 looks delish...

"Cat Piss" is actually one of my favorite strains...well...phenos I should say...originally what was called "cat piss" was a VERY hazy pheno of Mr. Nice's Silver Haze...some say that pheno doesn't pop up in SSH...anyway, they called it "cat piss" because that's EXACTLY what it smelled like...not a faint hint, not an subtle aroma...straight cat piss, and REEKED!!! Fire smoke, peep-out-the-window heart-racing Sativa. :toke:

I've heard from a real vet (running 90K total as we speak, been around BC forever) that those phenos come from the Colombian side of things...

And now I fucking want some. And what I'm smoking on? Errrrrrl...:D

Back