:crying::crying:I switch off between ak47,white widow,and cream caramel. I give c c a slight edge as my favorite.And Muddy ,It's funny you can still type.

SCH is pretty motivating. I actually got some work done on the pH manual that I've been promising JM I'd get to. After dinner I'll throw something a bit heavier in. :smoke:

Plucked an early popcorn bud from my Auto White Cheese and threw it in the Arizer Extreme Q and after two bags; weeeeeee! And what an efficient/effective way to take in fresh uncured wet buds! Mighty mighty tasty to boot!

I like the taste of fresh bud in the vape. Best way to try early samples. I just reloaded my Q with some White Sirius that's been curing for about 2 weeks.

Some Chocolate Kush that I got from the compassion club this evening. Smell was nice, and very potent. It was relaxing but I did not feel dumb after smoking it. I can't wait until my first harvest comes down so I can enjoy something I helped grow. :D

Some nice hasch that just melts in the hand, very pleasant! Nice mellow high, good all-around smoke.

IMAG0949.jpg

Back