Sampling the crystals from my grinder, mostly mazar and a lil afghan kush Ryder gone through it...

damnitman!!..another rainy day around these parts..:no:...i guess me and Blaze will be hangin out allday smoking on some FirexC99 dryice hash...:D...you see....rainy days aren't all that bad...:lol:.....

Last edited:
Today I am blazing on some Mi5. Taste like bowl of citrus joy. One Love to all and Peace :peace:

7 inch Sherlock Bubbler

What I am using today. Enjoy the day and the ones you love.

Got some sour diesel from a buddy....makes me want to play paintball or go run an obstacle course....but it's raining so I will watch some football on the couch

i am extreeemly, buzzed, stoned and high on this, its called shashamandi, or to be exact, rasta kush, from Ethiopia this strain is no found in any seed bank though :/
but its a killer, thas for sure, planing to go to Ethiopia again to grab some more seeds cause it was my second grow ever 2 months ago, currently growing bubblelicious too hope turns out as good :)
happy smoking :bong:

Sour kush with a ton of amber trichs and some homebrew apple pie wheat beer with a day off tomorrow. About to fall into a coma :toke: :peace:

Christmas came early this year!

IMAG0912.jpg

alittle bit of Stone Dragon this morning.......rolling it up now!!...:D.....:smokebuds:

Back