enjoying some pineapple chunk from a growing friend liking the high but cant get my head around the taste of this stuff

some purple afgan/bubblegum/ tuti fruti/ grape/wonder weed!.........lol just joking:crying:a picture is worth a thousand words! DSC_0119.jpg.....afgan kush ryder. with two weeks in the jar at 62% rh.

i have a 1 gallon jar--filled with some of everything ive grow in 6 months---jems--dragons--mi5s--and about 12 others---its potluck--reach inside and pull out a bud---this morning 1 pulled 3 buds and rolled all 3 --i just smoked half or close to it of first one--will sample 2 nd in a few hours and so on!!!!my wife and i average 10 to 12 js a day--and i roll hog legs as we say--no prison js here!!!

Puffing on some sour diesel once again. Got some Akr I am sipping on also. Mi5 goes in the jar today

:smokebuds: Purple kush and im ready for bed :smokebuds:

Nothing. Nothing at all. Is that sad?? I got tired of buying 3% Mexican crap from people who don't know there are different kinds of smoke. So I am in the middle of my first grow with DNA lemon and a free white widow. *sigh* My tiny WW is 2 months away from harvest but I will be sampling as soon as I can ....:booya:

Back