Just finished a joint of Nightshade. Didn't think very much of it at first but has cured into a nice smoke. sucks to have to get up and down to put the dog out on his chain and then go and get him. Kinda cold tonight.

How do you like the sour Diesel? Where is it on your list of favorites? I have never grown it only Diesel Ryder. Have you grown Diesel Ryder? How does it compare to that?

I'm smoking on some sour diesel to commemorate this first victory of legal marijuana in 2 states let's hope this seed grows :smokebuds:

I've grown both. The SDH has a stronger sativa influence than the DR. SDH has become my favorite day time smoke, very motivating. One of those that you just get into whatever you're doing and an hour later you suddenly realize how stoned you are.

How do you like the sour Diesel? Where is it on your list of favorites? I have never grown it only Diesel Ryder. Have you grown Diesel Ryder? How does it compare to that?

Same stuff as usual.. Why can't I get my hands on some mossy gem seeds or dragon seeds??.. Getting tired of short_stuff Auto.. Been smoking it for a year or longer...

I believe the New Year will be good for you and you will get exactly what you want.

Same stuff as usual.. Why can't I get my hands on some mossy gem seeds or dragon seeds??.. Getting tired of short_stuff Auto.. Been smoking it for a year or longer...

Well it sounds like the link did no good for ya :confused:

:peace:
MITJ

here's some of what im smoking on. Its Northern Light x Big Bud Auto from World of Seeds. organic clean mean green. i'm smoking on about a dozen different varietys. Enjoy

DSC04700.jpg

Back